• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

The are a lot of people saying a lot of dumb things in this great time of crisis. A mafia faction decided that Lindsey Graham (timdunk) had one pontification too many and killed him.

It is now DAY 11.

The day will end at 1 pm or whenever there is a locked in majority vote.

I realize I'm fucked here, but I'll make my case and let the chips fall where they may:

I went back during the night and toogs was the only recruiter still alive after rommy unveiled his list, when there were two recruitables. one was knight, and he went unrecruited. the other, could only be picked up by Big Business and we know it's one of us.

there can't be a tie, so role reveal doesn't matter -- I've given mine, Townie has given his (though I'm about to go back and find it), I want to hear BBD's -- I can answer any questions about my role

I'm on the gouda list, so I'm not gonna plead, but we know that misinformation and incomplete information is built into the game -- the last recruitable no doubt has bad powers because no good players could recruit to the town side

I want to hear everyone out and then we'll make our decision and that's that

I am Italy. I’m the doctor. I can protect one person a night. I think I have only successfully blocked hits like two times. I’m on Tapatalk so I can’t go back.

lol, Italy is the doctor?

makes no sense

no other role has been a country and Italy is, like, the opposite

that, plus laying low for the past like three days, it adds up

bbd

Townie, just want to clarify, is that you locking your vote or saying you might be ok with locking it?

I am the nation that sounded the alarm on COVID-19. I have the best interests of the world at heart. My people are dying in droves. Mamma Mia!

I’m still locked in on juice. I have a sneaking suspicion that townie played me, but it still think juice is more suspicious.

I’m still locked in on juice. I have a sneaking suspicion that townie played me, but it still think juice is more suspicious.

This is me pre-hedging in case I’m wrong. Like I have said, I’m not good at this game.

Back