• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

Back in my day, we could sometimes have more than 20 pages at the end of day 1. Ol' DaDeacs would start spinnin' yarn and TiC along with Romulus would just bat at the frayed ends for hours. Yep. Damo could cut quite a jib as well. Whew boy, come day 2, that Toogs feller would be a howlin'. Thems were the days.

Ph either has the most posts in the thread or drive by votes just to keep from being AAed. There's not really an in-between either.

And I’m cool to swap votes now, but I’m not counting, so I don’t know where we stand. I think someone is up 2, maybe Numbers, but I don’t feel like clicking back.
This was the bym post I didn't like.

'I'm down to swap if others want to but I'm not going to lead so tell me what I should do everyone"

I’m not pushing for Ph. I’m just annoyed when we push back the deadline because people didn’t vote. So I’m looking at those who aren’t voting.
I'm fine with this response. But to SD3's point, I'm more inclined to believe absent PH is disinterested PH rather than a role restriction or strategic play.

I'm fine with this response. But to SD3's point, I'm more inclined to believe absent PH is disinterested PH rather than a role restriction or strategic play.

He’s not absent thought, just posting without voting. I think dv7 is disinterested and/or forgot.

Nothing says good eatin like chowing down on a bag of salami because you forgot to buy bread over the weekend. There is roughly a 45% chance I would have forgone the bread even if I had it.

post restrictions shouldn’t be analyzed at this point anyways. Its fine to point out but save that for when he claims and then he can show his work.

This is the game where I miss hoophead and his "everyone in a tie dies" rule - could have caught up pretty quickly.

People be toying with my emotions. I do feel oddly close to bym now, though.

why are you guys wavering on numbers an hour before a 24 hour day ends?

Nothing says good eatin like chowing down on a bag of salami because you forgot to buy bread over the weekend. There is roughly a 45% chance I would have forgone the bread even if I had it.

I was so close to buying a leg of quarantine prosciutto this weekend but decided against $300 of cured meat when pregnant wife can’t enjoy

Now I regret it and they sold out, because I want prosciutto

Back