• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

I was so close to buying a leg of quarantine prosciutto this weekend but decided against $300 of cured meat when pregnant wife can’t enjoy

Now I regret it and they sold out, because I want prosciutto

Poes rep coming later to you my friend.

He’s up by a lot and I wanted to see what happened if I voted for someone else.

You werent even voting for him. Not sure that constitutes a waver. BeachBumDeac switched, but that seemed at least somewhat organic based on the flow of the day.

You werent even voting for him. Not sure that constitutes a waver. BeachBumDeac switched, but that seemed at least somewhat organic based on the flow of the day.

No, but I think I advocated for him at one point.

my wife has had a fever of between 100 and 101 since saturday morning so i'm sleeping in the basement where it is fucking freezing but i can't turn the heat up because our old house is a piece of shit and it would turn the upstairs bedroom into a furnace which she can't have. i need that fever to go away today so i can actually sleep through the night instead of waking up shivering under three blankets. was awake from 3 am to 5:30 am.

i read the numbers posts as a mix of (misplaced) cockiness. gtb's post about gooner going after gouda when he is mafia is a really good one buuuuut also feels like distancing. if gtb dies and is mafia then we kill gooner next. ***gtb***

(little mewling baby voices) unhhhhhh timdunk hasn't voted, he is ruining the game unhhhhhhhhh

just woke up from a four hour nap. going to take a lot of bourbon to save my sleep schedule tonight.

Numbers, 5: Da, Rommy, Tic, Townie, SD3
DV7, 4: Damo, Gouda, Bym, GTB
GTB, 4: Bern, Gooner, JManslow, BBD
Timdunk: Juice, Numbers
Bern: Toogs
Da: redwing
Gouda: Nonny
Redwing: Goalie

Really strange switch by BBD in post #318

***DV7***

Options motherfuckers, do you want 'em? My switch puts me kinda back in play, but fuck DV7 for skating.

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: Day 1 ends at 4pm

So 6 for numbers and 5 for gtb?

Numbers, 5: Da, Rommy, Tic, Townie, SD3
DV7, 4: Damo, Gouda, Bym, GTB
GTB, 4: Bern, Gooner, JManslow, BBD
Timdunk: Juice, Numbers
Bern: Toogs
Da: redwing
Gouda: Nonny
Redwing: Goalie

Really strange switch by BBD in post #318

***DV7***

Options motherfuckers, do you want 'em? My switch puts me kinda back in play, but fuck DV7 for skating.

DV7 is a waste of a kill. We would learn nothing.

If it’s going to be a tie, it should be Numbers and someone else and after this post and vote, Knight.

***Knight***

Back