• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

Hey everyone - sorry -- some crazy RL covid 19 shit popped up with my father in law (somebody at his work confirmed to have it, two "direct contacts" removed from him, and that in between person didn't show up on Saturday due to not feeling well. Saturday, we were over at their house. In between guy now quaranteened at home and FIL not feeling any symptoms, but we are all on edge with that news.

So today after dropping my daughter off at day care in the morning, we rushed back over there upon hearing the news (of course he was giving her hugs and kisses Saturday) and gave them as much info as possible.

And honestly, this game sort of fell off my radar in the meantime.

Apologies.

I'll do my best to speed read through to catch up.

classic mafia misdirection.

Sorry to hear that dv7, hope everything is ok.

i know gooner is around since he is in food service, or was

Shit I wish I was still serving/bartending, that shit was fun. Now I have a real job, but at least I get to work from home.

GTB, 7: Bern, Gooner, Tim, JManslow, BBD, Nonny, PhDeac
Numbers, 6: Da, Rommy, Tic, Townie, SD3, Mako
DV7, 4: Damo, Gouda, Bym, GTB
Timdunk: Juice, Numbers
Bern: Toogs
Da: redwing
Redwing: Goalie

If tim and dv7 are mafia, well done, whether they're telling the truth or not.

Vote Count

6 - GTB
BeachBum, Bern, Gooner, JManslow, Nonny, PhDeac

5 - Numbers
Da, Rommy, SD3, Tic, Townie

4 - DV7
Bym, Damo, Gouda, GTB

2 - Timdunk
Juice, Numbers

1 - Bern
Toogs

1 - Da
Redwing

1 - Gooner
Mako

1 - Juice
SD3

1 - Redwing
Goalie

Slackers who haven't voted...seriously people...sigh: dv7, timdunk

You werent even voting for him. Not sure that constitutes a waver. BeachBumDeac switched, but that seemed at least somewhat organic based on the flow of the day.

most analytic post by da in the 10 years I have known him.

why are relatively good, active players up top when Bern is in teh game?

There are a couple of pretty significant differences between the official vote count and Knight's

I mean you have to leave knight alive; if he is mafia he basically tells you his whole team on the way out. I wouldn't lynch knight, numbers, or 7 day 1 if I was a cop and had investigated them night zero.

why are relatively good, active players up top when Bern is in teh game?

Well for one, bern has one of the most civ posts/votes in the game so far.

I've received a few questions about this, so I'd like to remind you of rule number 3,429:

• READ AND FOLLOW THIS OR YOUR VOTE WON’T COUNT. Any vote must be bolded or in this format on its own line: ***VOTE***. Yes, this is strict. This game is hard enough to mod, just follow the instructions.

If your vote didn't follow this rule, it doesn't count.

Well for one, bern has one of the most civ posts/votes in the game so far.

please direct me to it. I only know him as a game-ruining moron who always gets my day 1 vote.

Back