• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

Switch vote to ***GTB***

I switched to numbers to make the day end earlier. Now that I know that can’t happen, might as well try to get some clumping at the top

my vote was not on its own line so I just want to make sure

***GTB***

10 minutes left in the longest day of my life

Vote Count

6 - GTB
BeachBum, Bern, Gooner, JManslow, Nonny, PhDeac

5 - Numbers
Da, Rommy, SD3, Tic, Townie

3 - DV7
Bym, Damo, Gouda

2 - Bern
GTB, Toogs

2 - Timdunk
Juice, Numbers

1 - Da
Redwing

1 - Gooner
Mako

1 - Juice
SD3

1 - Redwing
Goalie

Slackers who haven't voted...seriously people...sigh: dv7, timdunk

Sadly I am not sure what is civ about that

Entrance post that states a deliberate desire to make a tie at the top screams civ to me. If bern is maf and both up there are civ, no reason to vote for either as an entrance. If bern is maf and Knight is maf, no reason to tie him up with numbers, bern would have plenty of cover to just vote numbers. If bern is maf and numbers is maf, unnecessary risk to shout out your own tying vote.

Really the only way that bern makes sense as maf for that is if all 3 of bern/numbers/Knight are maf, and even then, no reason to put your vote there where it may get stuck.

reading through, Da seems to be the worst. now i have to go back and find his posts that tickled my nipples

reading through, Da seems to be the worst. now i have to go back and find his posts that tickled my nipples

Ready to start the train here with 6 mins to go.. HURRY BACK

This is FUN!

tenor.gif

I got sucked down a YouTube hole watching Donald Glover clips from talk shows. Sup?

Shit we might just have to kill Nonny

I came for the mad rush at the end of the round. Disappoint.

posted 1 min before the orig deadline

then these three fluff posts right after the deadline

Can we talk about post restrictions? I hope so - this seems like one. Or else its a really weird entry - was the reason for my vote.

Do you remember mafia from 10 years ago on this board? Was like 3 pages, no one talked and votes were completely random.

Juice is in the game? Awesome - hows Chicago during the quarantine?

Something just feels off about this Da from what I'm used to -- ill post more soon, but wanted to get this in

***DaDeacs***

I'm gonna ice a MFer at the buzzer. Someone give me an accurate count, STAT

Back