• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

if you want good food in a city you don't know just google "eater + name of city" and find the Eater Essential Restaurants for that place.

if you want good food in a city you don't know just google "eater + name of city" and find the Eater Essential Restaurants for that place.

Good rule of thumb. There are also 18 Michelin stars in DC.

15 if you don’t count Inn at Little Washington

How long has it been? I live in Delaware now

I have not played mafia here in something like 10 years, and this game is way different than anything I ever played, but back in the day we voted the person listed below us round 1, so

timdunk

Yo man. Thought you were in a buttho part of Colorado

I’m good. Wife is making me do yoga everyday of this stay-at-home thing. Hoping I can touch my toes when this is all said and done

Rules
• There might be some players that are susceptible to joining another faction. If one of these players is found, he or she will join the team that found him or her. If two players attempt to recruit the same player during the same night, then the player who submitted the earlier request will succeed.

LFG. I am not a mason

Welcome back toogs

As-salāmu ʿalaykum, bitches.

***SD3***

It's fucking science.

Hey Bestie. Knight here. <3

Yo man. Thought you were in a buttho part of Colorado

I’m good. Wife is making me do yoga everyday of this stay-at-home thing. Hoping I can touch my toes when this is all said and done

Your boyfriend doesn't need you to be able to touch your toes, bb. Just so long as you can still grab your ankles.

Multiple tells early on. Some solid gossip going on without voting...mako in on that early on. Is he new to mafia overall? New guy (if he is) trying to fit in so I think that’s a decent place to start for now. Townie chatty but that seems normal for him. Rommy being rommy so no leans that way.

***Mako***

Like 2 years!

KhU7ZGq.gif

Back