• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

I mean. I did die in the first round of my first game last week, so I’m hella dangerous, numbers. Nice call. I’m also terrified that I inadvertently did whatever Toogs is gonna flip shit over when he gets here. Mafia is a scary place, bro.

Toogs is an old lady who complains about the kids congregating and wearing skimpy clothing.

You can ignore mid-century Karen.

Multiple tells early on. Some solid gossip going on without voting...mako in on that early on. Is he new to mafia overall? New guy (if he is) trying to fit in so I think that’s a decent place to start for now. Townie chatty but that seems normal for him. Rommy being rommy so no leans that way.

***Mako***

Numbers came here to fuck shit up and chew bubblegum. And he's all out of bubblegum.

Also numbers gave us our first Rule of 3 post of the game, so that's exciting.

Talladega Nights is a god damned masterpiece and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Oh baby, dark side of the ring on Tuesday tackling the GOAT, Chris Benoit

Also, I will probably vote to save Mako D1 because of guilt from his first game.

I went to Wrasslemania in Nawlins and we made Chris Benoit shirts, and guys were VERY upset.

Carefree, talkative bym wouldn't pull the same schtick two games in a row, would he?

Carefree, talkative bym wouldn't pull the same schtick two games in a row, would he?

If I was mafia 3 games in a row, I would’ve turned myself in to get out of it.

We binged the stranger on nexflix over the last 24 hours and it low key sucked.

We continued our The Office bracket.

Scott’s Tots beat Diversity Day.

We’ve been moving through The Good Place. That show is McDonald’s, bro.

Back