• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia Game Thread: The Citizens Stopped the Virus!

Vote Count

4 - Numbers
Da, GTB, Rommy, Townie

3 - GTB
BeachBum, Gooner, JManslow

1 - BeachBum
tic

1 - Da
Redwing

1 - Damo
Bym

1 - DV7
Damo

1 - Gooner
Mako

1 - Juice
SD3

1 - Mako
Numbers

1 - Timdunk
Juice

Slackers who haven't voted: anonymous, bern, dv7, goalie, gouda, phdeac, timdunk, toogs

Oh snap. My vote was self-preservation.

I’m sure toogs will be here in the morning and chastise all of us for having fun. He’s the Boston Rob of mafia only he sucks.

Multiple tells early on. Some solid gossip going on without voting...mako in on that early on. Is he new to mafia overall? New guy (if he is) trying to fit in so I think that’s a decent place to start for now. Townie chatty but that seems normal for him. Rommy being rommy so no leans that way.

***Mako***

Wow, multiple tells already? This dog can hunt!

Hey i'm drunk and I miss you people.

Oh if you haven't watched preacher on AMC, I just started after my friend showed me this clip - it's good so far

There is a 69% chance (looking at you knight) that I wont wake up before the deadline, so here are my HOT TAKES

Can't say I like what dv7 did

Other than that I liked what damo did about dv7 and his follow up

Can't really like anything dumbers did, but I didn't get any mafia tingles

Knight has a babydik

Sooooo bym and damo are civ leans

***dv7***

Hey i'm drunk and I miss you people.

Oh if you haven't watched preacher on AMC, I just started after my friend showed me this clip - it's good so far

There is a 69% chance (looking at you knight) that I wont wake up before the deadline, so here are my HOT TAKES

Can't say I like what dv7 did

Other than that I liked what damo did about dv7 and his follow up

Can't really like anything dumbers did, but I didn't get any mafia tingles

Knight has a babydik

Sooooo bym and damo are civ leans

***dv7***

1. Fake Drunk
2. Banter mentioning Knight
3. Throws DV7 under the bus with no mention of what DV7 “did”
4. Again fake drunk mentioning numbers (I’m guessing) while soft clearing him
5. Banter about knight again
6. Too early for leans

I think we tie up Gouda and Knight/GTB and see what happens. If one of them comes up dirty, the other one is likely dirty. If Gouda is dirty then I think it clears DV7 and numbers while throwing bym and damo into the mix as possible mafia

1. Fake Drunk
2. Banter mentioning Knight
3. Throws DV7 under the bus with no mention of what DV7 “did”
4. Again fake drunk mentioning numbers (I’m guessing) while soft clearing him
5. Banter about knight again
6. Too early for leans

I think we tie up Gouda and Knight/GTB and see what happens. If one of them comes up dirty, the other one is likely dirty. If Gouda is dirty then I think it clears DV7 and numbers while throwing bym and damo into the mix as possible mafia

Alcoholics tend to not to have to fake it, friend.

Stay safe, Gouda. ❤️

I really need to watch those. I looked at the line ups for both seasons, though "Those are going to be really interesting", and then never actually sat down to watch any of them.

Side note since I haven't talked wrestling with you in a long time... Thoughts on AEW? For a while I was watching NXT almost exclusively, but AEW has been consistently good and NXT has gone downhill since getting put on USA.

lol yeah, I knew I'd get you or GoalieMom to bite if I brought up Benoit.. I honestly haven't been watching much, at all. I've been pretty busy and McHitler ruins everything. The stuff I have seen of AEW looks smalltime and NOT GREAT, but most of the super hardo Marks that I know say it's pretty good. Fat Jericho murders me.

Jman used to be so much more fun until the Don sucked the life out of his body. Aggression towards Knight, Toot, and Gouda (power of 3) is an extremely bad look.

lol yeah, I knew I'd get you or GoalieMom to bite if I brought up Benoit.. I honestly haven't been watching much, at all. I've been pretty busy and McHitler ruins everything. The stuff I have seen of AEW looks smalltime and NOT GREAT, but most of the super hardo Marks that I know say it's pretty good. Fat Jericho murders me.

I haven't watched in a long time despite attempts from Redwing to convince me I should. Edge was always my favorite and he's apparently back now, but I'm not sure even that and the complete lack of sports is enough to get me back into watching.

We’ve been moving through The Good Place. That show is McDonald’s, bro.

I've watched the first three seasons but didn't realize the fourth one was currently airing until this weekend. So I've missed the first 8 episodes of it so I guess I'l wait until the full season is on Netflix to watch it.

I haven't watched in a long time despite attempts from Redwing to convince me I should. Edge was always my favorite and he's apparently back now, but I'm not sure even that and the complete lack of sports is enough to get me back into watching.

Yeah, but have you SEEN him? That guy looks like he's hit the meth HARD since he's been gone.

***Gouda***

Time to go call out the IC for being mafia

200w.gif

I came in late to the C9++ game and skimmed the thread after a mafia died. Went through his posts and voting history, as well as how people interacted with him. Concluded that three people were civvy and one was lean mafia. Had missed in my skimming that the lean mafia was the IC.

LFG. I am not a mason

Welcome back toogs

But seriously, we know that this guy has to die, right?

LFG = Looking for group.

"• There might be some players that are susceptible to joining another faction. If one of these players is found, he or she will join the team that found him or her. If two players attempt to recruit the same player during the same night, then the player who submitted the earlier request will succeed."

Can I be tied up with him instead? Better yet, can Numbers?

Vote Count

4 - GTB
BeachBum, Bern, Gooner, JManslow

4 - Numbers
Da, GTB, Rommy, Townie

2 - DV7
Damo, Gouda

1 - BeachBum
tic

1 - Da
Redwing

1 - Damo
Bym

1 - Gooner
Mako

1 - Gouda
Nonny

1 - Juice
SD3

1 - Mako
Numbers

1 - Timdunk
Juice

Slackers who haven't voted...seriously people...sigh: dv7, goalie, phdeac, timdunk, toogs

Back