• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

jman and redwing voting eagles is... something. both bad?

jman and redwing voting eagles is... something. both bad?

What if they are doing it because it would (truthfully) be really funny to lynch Eagles D2? I don't want to take that away from them.

I am not pleased, but also not displeased.

This guy isn't pleased the guy he voted for is in the lead.

tenor.gif

Fun lynches are for day one. Or if the game is off the rails. Or overnight majos.

Why is voting eagles bad? Because he’s eagles or based on his actual play?

because there is no way eagles is dying today and they are both up for lynch. it's keeping their votes hanging but better looking than just parking a singleton on someone who doesn't have a vote yet

Can someone explain how TIC and I are tied together when I flip civ?

This guy isn't pleased the guy he voted for is in the lead.

tenor.gif

I am not pleased because he should have double the amount of votes.

because there is no way eagles is dying today and they are both up for lynch. it's keeping their votes hanging but better looking than just parking a singleton on someone who doesn't have a vote yet

Ah yes, all part of our master plan we hatched an hour ago when we knew we’d be in the lead.

I cannot fathom how someone would have a maf eagles lean based on whats happened so far. He may be mafia, I just don't have any read at all

Back