• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

Thank you GAT and Toogs for the game.

c6607341-50b0-4a8b-9ecc-c5a4eddfa248

FYI this was gat's baby--compliments and/or apologies go to him. I did a quick balance check before the game and said "Why the fuck would the civs have a jailer" and then was just his secretary. Insane amount of moving pieces and the one really long night was because he was dead (well his laptop was) and I was just sitting on my bedroom floor rocking to try to comfort myself until he got back.

I think WF03 re-infecting himself when he investigated his infected self would have been fun, but gat overruled and then wf03 died anyway. Probably should have had no majos. Certainly should have had no majos when Da used his supersoaker which would have prevented the shitty ending.

In all the game broke pretty evenly, but could have easily gone any which way. Sucks that AAs affected it so much, and that most of the mafia played the really lame way that we should ALWAYS KILL, BURN WITH FIRE, NUKE from orbit. If I am Da or a civ, I am proud of the way I played and I know Rommy doesn't think he really won, and most of the rest are losers so who cares.

Whoever suggested the Tiger king game go for it, I just wanted the next game to be semi-normal, and thats running now

I suggested the Tiger King game and I think it would need to wait awhile for anybody to do it. I posted that after episode 4 and shit got a whole lot more complicated from there. It would probably work as a several different games in order to tell each big story.

I did look at my Captain America: Civil War game I drafted a few years ago and it looks pretty good with a few adjustments. I'd have to do it with Goon since he's seen a draft of it. I'll be down to do it in the summer after my kids are done with school.

would do a LOTR with an experienced mod, but need some time

guys, I've been working on a Sherlock Holmes game. Any interest out there?

i have a strong skeleton of an Infinite Jest game that i can dust off and mod.

I suggested the Tiger King game and I think it would need to wait awhile for anybody to do it. I posted that after episode 4 and shit got a whole lot more complicated from there. It would probably work as a several different games in order to tell each big story.

I did look at my Captain America: Civil War game I drafted a few years ago and it looks pretty good with a few adjustments. I'd have to do it with Goon since he's seen a draft of it. I'll be down to do it in the summer after my kids are done with school.

I honestly do not remember it whatsoever but I will gladly edit/suggest/co-mod or whatever you want.

@juice you suggested running a game. I am sure I or another experienced mod would be glad to help. It's good for players to run games. I guarantee no one like phd, blue, or bern would skullfuck someone else's game once they see how much effort goes into running one.

I ran one back before the Terps/Hawks joined. I respect what it takes to mod. I have no problem taking earnest criticism or giving it.

Aside from the AA, this was one of the most well-designed games I've played. The virus game mechanism was excellent and had to be a pain to keep track of.

Goon, I'll refine it and take you up on the offer. I'll plan to do it some time in June.

@juice you suggested running a game. I am sure I or another experienced mod would be glad to help. It's good for players to run games. I guarantee no one like phd, blue, or bern would skullfuck someone else's game once they see how much effort goes into running one.

You forgot beads.

I was the one who volunteered. I have a skeleton idea, but it’s a 1 game fun thing and not an epic multi-season tale.

I have 1.5 episodes to go and yeah, it got weird.

I didn't forget beads; he's never playing again. He's always deliberately screwed up games until the last game or 2 when we thought he turned normal. I didn't know he had mental problems though, but either way he's out

I didn't forget beads; he's never playing again. He's always deliberately screwed up games until the last game or 2 when we thought he turned normal. I didn't know he had mental problems though, but either way he's out

He posted in gat's thread on the suque. I think he legitimately didn't understand what martial law meant. That's... somehow worse than intentionally screwing up the game

No malicious intent from me, and I do apologize for night posting.

so who is doing the game next week. get a damned sign up posted!

Back