• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

I make one post trying to draw a night hit and the dik riders run an absolute TRAIN on me while in a meeting. You love to see it

Jman

I think we need to learn more about PH. Mafia didn't kill him, so he is mafia or independent. If he was civ special they would have killed him.

PH

This is a weird fucking post.

I tried to get back to SD3 at the end but missed. That’s on me for thinking Jman’s soft claim sucked.

***SD3***

I’d be down for SD3 and Duff.

havent caught up. dont know who died. just saw that numbers posted.

***numbers***

i hope to have this hell monday behind me in an hour

Lean QT being civ too based on end of d1 and wanting to vote Ph last round.

Speaking of, it would be neat if Ph showed up.

I don’t know if it’s EV- to discuss game mechanics at this point but what’s going on with the Rona situation?

I still think Romanov is probably bad. Good with sd3 dying. Still comfortable with Da & Gouda as civ leans in addition to dv7/qt as leans. Will re-read.

I think we need to learn more about PH. Mafia didn't kill him, so he is mafia or independent. If he was civ special they would have killed him.

PH

So you have been around enough to know that PH wasnt posting, but havent said a peep during that whole time? Now you open the day calling him out.

Good to know.

That Townie post to start the day was a BIG WOOF. Feels like an easy place to stash one. Duff may be maf, but the killshot is not a reason to maf lean him imo.

The list for today is SD3 and Ph.

Back