• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

ugh trying to figure out if i should go read all the shit eagles wrote about fake claims again

I mean, the verifiable part is that it will happen at the start of the night. Either eagles is maf and they somehow know that it will happen no matter what on Night 3, or this is a real power he has. The latter is far more likely.

This vote count was WRONG WRONG BIGLY FUCKING WRONG YOU TWATS

Last edited:
Sorry. Mowing the yard. Can someone give me a brief rundown in 5 on where I should go. Gotta get on a tractor and bush hog in a minute so I’ll be away.

k8ovddf8_1s9ggsk_1l6c68s.png

Re: corona, do we find out if we have it or what? Also is there something in the write up I missed about the Indy winning if everyone gets the virus?

WE HAVE NO TESTS. WE'RE ALL ASYMPTOMATIC SPREADERS

Re: corona, do we find out if we have it or what? Also is there something in the write up I missed about the Indy winning if everyone gets the virus?

It's in one of the first 3,682 posts on the first page.

Town: Must eliminate all mafia and the Indy
Mafia: Must eliminate the Indy and Town can no longer win.
Indy: All remaining living players must be infected with COVID-19. This can be achieved alone or alongside a win by either the town or mafia. Note: you can win whether or not you remain alive.

I'm assuming that a curfew means that standard civ roles are informed they cannot be used and special civ roles such as JMan are designed to be utilized as 1-shots during the curfew. Meanwhile mafia can probably "break curfew" with their moves but have a higher likelihood of being caught and/or more punishing consequences if they are caught.

SD3 is definitely mafia y’all.

Looking like we may have an AA issue though as of right now. So..

SD34GoonerNumbersRyalaDa
DeaconBlue3DuffGoudaRomulus
Numbers3dv7QTQT
Romulus2DamoMako
Ryala2WFU03SD3
Ph1Bern
Eagles1Beads

yet to vote: blue ph (AA if missed) eagles bbd redwing townie parlay (AA if missed)

this one is wrong too, I will post again

Last edited:
Ryala has had several posts that just seem slightly off. This is the latest one.

***Ryala***

You just have to give him time. He always hangs himself. He and da are super helpful like that.

Eagles last game - "This is exactly why you civs should never analyze claims or unknown game mechanics"

Eagles today - "Oh look at this game mechanic that we know nothing about"

Last game I said blindly speculating about what may or may not be in the game is not usually helpful.

This is my actual role and considering I don’t know what it means, I thought it was useful to discuss rather than making a unilateral decision but thanks for the purposeful obfuscation.

My specific role is the town mayor. I’m a game premised upon stopping covid - why would implementing social distancing be a hostile power? Admittedly I can’t guarantee what it does. My guess is a benefit is it either prevents hits or stops covid from spreading for a night. Posts to start each day indicate it’s spreading.

Yeah, but your power would have stopped JMan's I think if I am reading correctly. We the civ specials to be able to do civ special things.

Sweet, same as Ryala, show your work.

I already said your D1 was weird. Drive-by non-analysis posts, a strange vote on parlay with no real basis, and your early morning stream of consciousness posting just felt off to me. I have more stuff but I think a little teasing never hurt anyone, don't always have to go all the way.

Yeah, but your power would have stopped JMan's I think if I am reading correctly. We the civ specials to be able to do civ special things.

you're saying we *need* the civ specials to do civ special things, correct?

I already said your D1 was weird. Drive-by non-analysis posts, a strange vote on parlay with no real basis, and your early morning stream of consciousness posting just felt off to me. I have more stuff but I think a little teasing never hurt anyone, don't always have to go all the way.

Don't actually give him what he wants. It was driving him way more insane to not give it.

Back