• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

OK so I’m not sure what my power did.

Also beads played normally on the suque two weeks ago. Shame he decided to purposefully fuck things up for people again. Last time I’m interested in playing with him.

OK so I’m not sure what my power did.

Also beads played normally on the suque two weeks ago. Shame he decided to purposefully fuck things up for people again. Last time I’m interested in playing with him.

I was about to get really excited if martial law meant everyone could night talk.

Does mafrommy have SD3 kill him there

So, do we just majo SD3 now?

If you believe one of the following, then yes:

1. SD3 is the Indy (no one has said this)
2. SD3 is also mafia with Rom and stronger than a nightly RB

If #2, then ask yourself why SD3 made the kill shot and not another mafia member to gain separation.

If neither, then no. You don’t majo SD3 here

I swear if mafrommy and mafEagles were faking the whole slobberfest, I'm gonna be fucking livid in postgame

I mean, he switched into the maf RB. He could still be maf, but I'm not sure why we'd run him like that

He claimed vanilla civ and switched at the deadline - thats either a horrible move or they are buddies. Results orientated thinking, sure, awesome, dead mafia - but nillas dont do that.

Serious question: maf RB is dead, maf is clearly scared of hitting civEagles for a potential BG (I am 99.9% sure he's a civ with his roleclaim, it makes zero sense as a maf power), if the cop has 3 living investigations, do they come out? Actual game theory question, I'm not sure on the numbers for that.

If you believe one of the following, then yes:

1. SD3 is the Indy (no one has said this)
2. SD3 is also mafia with Rom and stronger than a nightly RB

If #2, then ask yourself why SD3 made the kill shot and not another mafia member to gain separation.

If neither, then no. You don’t majo SD3 here

Not buying it, thats like a ----------EV move for a claimed vanilla to self preserve against an unknown.

Or should we just assume maf has other powers and it's just a bad idea.

He claimed vanilla civ and switched at the deadline - thats either a horrible move or they are buddies. Results orientated thinking, sure, awesome, dead mafia - but nillas dont do that.

I waited until 4:30:50 and no one had moved to make the decision themselves. Rom also claimed van civ in thread, it wasn’t killing an unknown or unclaimed player. . At that point, with his vote still out there, you 100% take that shot as a civ

Didn't rommy also claim Bobby Bonilla? A vanilla should self preserve vs another claimed vanilla as on the first order impacts, but it would likely lead to a second lynch if he's wrong, which usually dissuades people from doing it. I'm not sure if SD3 is sticking to his vanilla claim though

I waited until 4:30:50 and no one had moved to make the decision themselves. Rom also claimed van civ in thread, it wasn’t killing an unknown or unclaimed player. . At that point, with his vote still out there, you 100% take that shot as a civ

I'm actually down with this logic, but if rommy's vote goes through, you're 100% getting hammered in OT by a maf teammate of rommy who then has cover. That's why it's not the best play.

Im fine with this also just being a vengeful kill for a horrible play if he isnt mafia

***SD3***

Back