• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

I'm actually down with it. Only thing that doesn't make sense is that if the indy is COVID and wins with town or mafia so long as everyone gets infected, weird that Ph would self-preserve there.

I don’t know that it matters anymore to any real extent since beads is apparently a Trump supporter that felt the need to destroy the CDC.

tenor.gif

Someone suggest me some bands/songs to listen to - I have this massive quote to finish tonight for a bunch of Harvard assholes, so it has to be pristine.

I had the data in front of me and was working out the conclusion as I typed it up. The other option is that it works both ways, which means that Gouda could have gotten it from Ph day 1 and then given it to SD3 day 2. The other option is that EVERYONE that voted for PH day 1 was infected. But that seems very shitty, and also only one person dies, so it would have to be some sort of percent death factor to it. I wish I had a better conclusion out of the data, but that's what I've got. It sucks that Beads got AA'd, because his information would have been a huge help.

No, I meant after being gone and catching up and now having time to contribute... you chose to try to figure out an indy role that can win with us - after beads has been AA’d which as you just said would have gone a long way in working with/against the Indy role rather than commenting really on any reads on players or votes or anything.

Because of “real time”.

Like I said, that’s what you went with? Just a little curious. *

* I do acknowledge it is killing people. Still curious.

Someone suggest me some bands/songs to listen to - I have this massive quote to finish tonight for a bunch of Harvard assholes, so it has to be pristine.

I have been on a huge 90's/00's punk rock kick. I can send you a playlist that I have that bangs.

No, I meant after being gone and catching up and now having time to contribute... you chose to try to figure out an indy role that can win with us - after beads has been AA’d which as you just said would have gone a long way in working with/against the Indy role rather than commenting really on any reads on players or votes or anything.

Because of “real time”.

Like I said, that’s what you went with? Just a little curious. *

* I do acknowledge it is killing people. Still curious.

I'm much better with systems than actually reading people early on. I generally have a hard time picking up reads the first couple rounds anyway, and moreso when I'm mostly disconnected from the thread. So, tried to contribute what I could and I'm hoping tomorrow goes better. All signs point to no, though, as I've already been in with my son twice since bedtime.

I had not considered the opposite of my option 3, which would be night moves hitting the virus. However, since gouda was vanilla, that seems to leave out that option, unless he was visited night 2 by someone who was infected night 1.

New instrumental NIN out. Haven't listened to it yet, though. Looking forward to the Strokes album in a couple weeks, but only three tracks out from that so far.

I might do a couple old-fashioned Gooner overnight isos. Give me some suggestions for who I should focus on.

I have been on a huge 90's/00's punk rock kick. I can send you a playlist that I have that bangs.

I've just been letting YouTube pick my music, it starts off well, then somehow always turns into Justin Timberlake Cant Stop the Feeling every 6th or 7th song.

I might do a couple old-fashioned Gooner overnight isos. Give me some suggestions for who I should focus on.

If you are that bored, you can look at mine. That should be quick. I might also suggest SD3 or WFU03.

New instrumental NIN out. Haven't listened to it yet, though. Looking forward to the Strokes album in a couple weeks, but only three tracks out from that so far.

Ooh, nine inch nails. In for that, not the instrumentals though.

I've just been letting YouTube pick my music, it starts off well, then somehow always turns into Justin Timberlake Cant Stop the Feeling every 6th or 7th song.

I think that says more about you than it does about YouTube.

If you are that bored, you can look at mine. That should be quick. I might also suggest SD3 or WFU03.

SD3 made like 5 straight dumbtell posts. Outside of just wanting to kill him, I dont think we should. I would also be ok with an SD3 majo, as punishment.

vote for Ph

til the claim comes in

SD35GoonerNumbersRyalaDaPh
DeaconBlue3DuffGoudaRomulus
Romulus3DamoMakodv7
Ph3BernBeachBumQT
Ryala2WFU03SD3
Eagles1Beads

I don't know how much we can take away from the rommy voters but I think we can fund something in the votes elsewhere when rommy was creeping up. At this point SD3 is 2 clear of 3 players including roomy. Then townie and Parlay, out of nowhere, push PH up to 5 votes.

vote for Ph

til the claim comes in

SD35GoonerNumbersRyalaDaPh
DeaconBlue3DuffGoudaRomulus
Romulus3DamoMakodv7
Ph3BernBeachBumQT
Ryala2WFU03SD3
Eagles1Beads

***romanov***

***switch to rommy***

Outside of Damo, who maf must have thought had some sort of special power, these are the best rommy votes. You can make thee argument that the mad RB is the most powerful maf role. those two votes pushed rommy right up to a 3 way tie with 5 votes.

I don't know how much we can take away from the rommy voters but I think we can fund something in the votes elsewhere when rommy was creeping up. At this point SD3 is 2 clear of 3 players including roomy. Then townie and Parlay, out of nowhere, push PH up to 5 votes.

I think we can backburner eagles and QT for awhile for being the 4th and 5th votes on rommy when he wasn't really close.

Back