• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

Also, if I've learned anything from anything in my life, it's that we should just never take any Trump tweet seriously. If you are really the cop, now is when you push hard for redwing to go.

Did I miss (sincerely) why Knight’s posts are relevant in terms of game mechanics? Usually a tree stump doesn’t possess game layout information so I’m not sure other than him giving player input what knight’s posts would implicate.

Did I miss (sincerely) why Knight’s posts are relevant in terms of game mechanics? Usually a tree stump doesn’t possess game layout information so I’m not sure other than him giving player input what knight’s posts would implicate.

There is no reason to take any of those posts seriously. The hedging on that post makes me somewhat less likely to believe the claim. Feels like a halfhearted "give me this lynch, oh no I was wrong, guess Trump had the game mechanic"

Also, I've given up and I'm just letting my son play on his floor while I listen to YouTube videos.

Heathen by David Bowie is an incredibly moving song. Very powerful. Saw him perform it live where he transitioned Heathen into Sunday. Amazingly beautiful.

There is no reason to take any of those posts seriously. The hedging on that post makes me somewhat less likely to believe the claim. Feels like a halfhearted "give me this lynch, oh no I was wrong, guess Trump had the game mechanic"

That's how I was reading it too. Still think Ph probably is the play today.

There is a mechanic, according to his writeup, where Trump gets messages he has to relay, but there doesn't seem to be anything guaranteeing that they are factual.

Most recent Ghost album has some strong tracks on it too. I do find some of their songs too Satan-y for my tastes.

I've never played with a "tree stump" character before. The description said, "Each night you will be given two messages that you must convert to trump-twitter speak and post in the game thread."

I took this wording to mean the mods gave him two messages to communicate to the game a la a Trump press conference.

But if ryala is the tracker and saw me visit redwing, that's enough to convince me that was the wrong read.

redwing

I knew I should have put on my red pants

I've gotten older gooner. I'll be 30 in another year. Now I only wear grown up chinos... like yellow, so white it hurts your eyes, pink, and the Maryland flag.

Wearing those flag pants in Vegas after we got buzzer beatered by LSU was a pretty fun time for me.

I think it's pretty funny that parlay is acting so anti-banter and his first 11 posts in this thread were banter.

Of course you'd be butt hurt about it. You talk to yourself half the time. Between rommy sucking eaglez dick, you talking to yourself and da and his intentional dumbtells, I can't blame people for being quiet. Thank god knight is limited to his tweets. I left the board and come back a couple hours later to 12 pages of swamp. No one wants to wade thru that shit. Day 1 is fine. No one knows anything and there is nothing to over-analyze. Some of the shit is funny but it's always too much and too far.

Rant over.

Of course you'd be butt hurt about it. You talk to yourself half the time. Between rommy sucking eaglez dick, you talking to yourself and da and his intentional dumbtells, I can't blame people for being quiet. Thank god knight is limited to his tweets. I left the board and come back a couple hours later to 12 pages of swamp. No one wants to wade thru that shit. Day 1 is fine. No one knows anything and there is nothing to over-analyze. Some of the shit is funny but it's always too much and too far.

Rant over.

That's real defensive, but seems inorganic.

There is a mechanic, according to his writeup, where Trump gets messages he has to relay, but there doesn't seem to be anything guaranteeing that they are factual.

Right but it doesn’t say during the night, just that he’s given messages to presumably post the next day. So unless it’s a random night 3 thing, I don’t get the idea that curfew would just invalidate night moves. Otherwise Jman’s writeup is bogus. It’s also been disproven already by ryala seeing ph actually visit you. So in reality it would have to apply ONLY to the cop which is very unlikely if it was giving other civ specials real info.

What did the curfew actually do?

Rant over.

Hi parlay. I actually thought most of tonight was substantive. Have a good night.

If parlay = maf, duff = ?

This was such a strange random post re: numbers asking about Duff.

What is so strange about it? I've played with duff a bunch. A player that hadn't asked a question and I answered it. I'm not familiar with most of the players in this game and I tend to avoid wanting to vote for the best players early unless they give me a reason (no offense jman and ph).

Right but it doesn’t say during the night, just that he’s given messages to presumably post the next day. So unless it’s a random night 3 thing, I don’t get the idea that curfew would just invalidate night moves. Otherwise Jman’s writeup is bogus. It’s also been disproven already by ryala seeing ph actually visit you. So in reality it would have to apply ONLY to the cop which is very unlikely if it was giving other civ specials real info.

True. Does not discount the potential for PH to be fake claiming cop, though.

Back