• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

c8d53f47230f8146838da527e7459a09.jpg

Yep

In both cases, trauma they are proudly facilitating.

There will be more violence. All of these videos of people threatening violence in front of school boards will translate into more physical violence.

Not familiar with the comment from Orlando city officials - Let me first check out Josh Marshall's talking points memo or Joy Reid's twitter feed and get back to you on that.

No idea - But it wouldn't be the first time (nor will it be the last) the left attempted to smear DeSantis with a bullshit claim.

Remind me again a week or so ago who posted the *debunked* dox attempt on his kids' private school? Can you refresh my memory on that?

How about Hillsborough County? Another smear attempt?

There will be more violence. All of these videos of people threatening violence in front of school boards will translate into more physical violence.

The impassioned dis/misinformed…modern Republican heroes.

Trumpites: If only LibDems didn't require kids to wear a mask to school he wouldn't have needed to hit a student!

Angus cousin showing up with some weird scenarios

Calling out out the idiocy of your cross tab analysis on the NBC News poll really struck a nerve, eh, Turftoe Gossett Jr???

Calling out out the idiocy of your cross tab analysis on the NBC News poll really struck a nerve, eh, Turftoe Gossett Jr???

Hey angus, as long as you are here, can you explain the difference between schools requiring dress codes and schools requiring face masks? How come the school system is allowed to stop my kid from dying her hair green and ripping her jeans, but can make other kids wear a mask? Seems like an inconsistent standard of freedom.

Didn’t even do analysis you, simply stated thats how you would answer his question. Which was wow I’m surprised so many uneducated Americans got vaccinated and the answer is they were old and got the message they wanted to live, and ignored the rube peer pressure from dumbfucks like you and conservative media.

What always gets me in these videos is the clapping. A person has just made an insane/terrible argument, yet a bunch of people in the room clap. It's like they think they're on Family Feud.

When your position sucks, go to child rape and dead babies. Works. Every. Time. Almost every shit republican policy/position is anchored in one of them.

is the trauma of worrying about (and training for) school shootings more or less damaging than wearing a mask for the good of your neighbors in a civil society?

is the trauma of worrying about (and training for) school shootings more or less damaging than wearing a mask for the good of your neighbors in a civil society?

This is a good question for angus. He’s got girls in middle and high school who’s freedom to spread deadly virus particles is being threatened by foolish liberal policy influenced by conspiratorial doctors and scientists.

This thread is something else. I don't think I've seen it posted here yet. The death cult never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
And here’s a thread on how those nuts got there

Back