• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

I know a ton of our demographic here falls into group 4, so I thought I'd share: I called the regular NC scheduling line today and was offered appointments for my wife and myself at the Greensboro FEMA site this afternoon.

I knew she qualified as Group 4, but I sorta thought that I didn't. They asked me a series of questions and made my appointment. Simple process.

Pfizer shot incoming.

I know a ton of our demographic here falls into group 4, so I thought I'd share: I called the regular NC scheduling line today and was offered appointments for my wife and myself at the Greensboro FEMA site this afternoon.

I knew she qualified as Group 4, but I sorta thought that I didn't. They asked me a series of questions and made my appointment. Simple process.

Pfizer shot incoming.
They have a pretty efficient operation going at that FEMA site. Congrats on your appointments.

Pfizer shot incoming.

Just get shots in arms in any pheasible way.

Huge dropoff in cases in LA reported:

1378 - 947 - 793 - 644 - 422 over the last 5 days. Probably a mix of ~30% have had it, 20% have been vaccinated, and the warmer weather and no Christmas/Thanksgiving type events.

Is not taking an L in one minor incident in one's life worth dealing with years of memes on a place one phrequents hours daily?

Back from the Greensboro FEMA operation.

Went incredibly well.

We heard from a couple of the workers that it was 'as crazy as it had ever been', but the line was still only ~30 minutes for us.

FWIW, It looked like the outdoor operation was really ramping up. There were available drive-thru appointments available as soon as tomorrow, when I called this morning.

Back