• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cowherd busts ACC

One nice aspect of this is that Wake has a winning record vs the SEC in recent years. I don't believe anyone else in the ACC does. And we're playing OUR counterparts in the SEC.

Let me guess...it sounded like this:

"Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina....Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina...Clemson can beat Virginia Tech as many times as the want, but ask them if they want another piece of South Carolina......"

I don't know how anyone listens to that show

If you're a fan of any small market team in college or the pro's I don't know how you can stand to listen to him. He's all about the big time college programs doing well. Every year at the NCAA tournament time he goes on and on about how much he loves Duke and how upsets in the NCAA tournament are bad for the sport. In Cowherd's world, Wake Forest winning the ACC was bad for the ACC and college football.

If you're a fan of any small market team in college or the pro's I don't know how you can stand to listen to him. He's all about the big time college programs doing well. Every year at the NCAA tournament time he goes on and on about how much he loves Duke and how upsets in the NCAA tournament are bad for the sport. In Cowherd's world, Wake Forest winning the ACC was bad for the ACC and college football.

You just listed the main qualifications for working for ESPN, SI, Fox Sports or any major sports magazine.

Was there not a South Carolina board you could have posted this on?

Probation,

Cowherd's schtick is to back all the bandwagon teams and college programs:

- UNC Basketball
- KY Basketball
- Duke Basketball
- USC football
- SEC football
- Yankees
- Red Sox
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Heat

He just changes the name of team, but follows the same script.

I really cannot stand listening to Cowherd. So I don't. I would suggest you do the same, and then maybe one day his ratings will suck bad enough that he will no longer be on the air.

Probation,

Cowherd's schtick is to back all the bandwagon teams and college programs:

- UNC Basketball
- KY Basketball
- Duke Basketball
- USC football
- SEC football
- Yankees
- Red Sox
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Heat

He just changes the name of team, but follows the same script.

Oh I agree with you 100%.

I really cannot stand listening to Cowherd. So I don't. I would suggest you do the same, and then maybe one day his ratings will suck bad enough that he will no longer be on the air.

Bring back Mr. Tony!

They should have Ven Pelt on in the morning. His show is ten times better than any of the other crap ESPNRadio airs.

yesterday, sarcastically or not, Cowherd was going on and on about Justin Beiber being a great artist, and kept playing clips of his songs. Whoever was in the studio with him was arguing about him being crazy. FWIW. And we care about this guy running his mouth about ACC football? Really?

Well said.

PhillyDeac, she has an afternoon show locally here in Tampa that actually comes on after Cowherd.

Last edited:
Back