• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 Sportscenter Feature

DG3

I Am RJKarl
Reaction score
A really great piece on SC. It gives Wake a lot of good press during our tough times. You hear the exchange between Coach Battle and Chris. It's a very special moment. Any Deac fan needs to see it.

My gosh.. Was just randomly watching SC and had no idea this was happening. Really special piece. Must watch. Great press for us!!!

Don't see any Internet links to the segment. DVR SportsCenter. It is sure to repeat several times. Definitely worth watching.

Dang, that moment with Battle was awesome. The only bad thing about that feature was Ron made an appearance.

Good until ESPN decides to try and say we've sucked since CP3 left, I didn't see the reason for that.

Nice little moment between Chris and Chill as well; "Deacon Royalty".

A really great piece on SC. It gives Wake a lot of good press during our tough times. You hear the exchange between Coach Battle and Chris. It's a very special moment. Any Deac fan needs to see it.

I saw it and it was great to see. With that exchange you can tell that Coach Battle is so much more important to our program than anyone else on the staff. Really makes you wish he had gotten a chance 3 years ago.

Good until ESPN decides to try and say we've sucked since CP3 left, I didn't see the reason for that.

Bz is the reason for that. Stop sucking and it won't be an issue. At this point, more negativity that can be linked to Buzz from places like ESPN is a win for me.

Well we have kinda sucked. We fired one coach, we should have already fired 2 coaches, and we have finished dead last, tied for last, and 2 games out of last place in the ACC the past 3 years. We do suck.

Obviously we suck now, but those stats cover:

2 years of Skip - post CP3 (we all know that debate)
3 years of dino
3 years of bzz

I believe if they had shown those stats for first 5 years after CP3 left they would still be the same, i.e. rankings, top 5 rankings etc. So the message is more that we've done poorly since CP3 left, not bzz sucks.

It was a nice piece. Loved the Blake face pic of his kid. Obviously a nice moment with Battle. But it left me even angrier at Big Brother Wellman, Buzzdick and Hatch.

Coupled with the fact that it just isn't true. We've been ranked #1 since CP3 left.

Back