• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 Sportscenter Feature

Btw, CP has been to a game before that. He was at the exhibition game last year the weekend of the ND football game. I forgot who we played, but I sat 10 feet from him and his son.

Btw, CP has been to a game before that. He was at the exhibition game last year the weekend of the ND football game. I forgot who we played, but I sat 10 feet from him and his son.

Obviously he did too. :)

Very good piece. No problem with ESPN showing we were ranked 100% of the time with CP3 and 19% of the time since he has left. They could have been a lot colder. IIRC, they didn't even mention we lost to Maryland.

an old acquaintance from high school had a close up on his happy ass during that segment hahahah

The contrast of rankings after the piece was to show the impact that CP3 had on WFU. The piece was about him, not about Wake Forest. I see nothing wrong with them showing it since they were doing it to show how great of a player he was. I did not take it as a dig at WFU.

I really hope the full version is uploaded sometime soon. Really looking forward to seeing it.

Back