• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CPAC Welcomes French Right-Wing Extremist Marion Marechal-Le Pen

So what are Republican complaints about Steele? He led them through their 2010 victories which are at the crux of their recent political success.

How was he supposed to beat Obama when they voted him out in Jan 2011? He led a very successful 2010 midterms and then they voted him out.

So can anybody explain what Republicans didn't like about Steele's leadership? I think everybody agrees that Republicans laid the foundation for their takeover of the House and Senate and state and local offices during Obama's first two years. I remember there were a few RNC scandals, but those were small change for Republicans. Something about funding a strip club trip for a donor.

So what are Republican complaints about Steele? He led them through their 2010 victories which are at the crux of their recent political success.

If I remember correctly, I don't think he managed the RNCs finances very well (both expenses and fundraising) despite the groundswell of support for Republicans in 2010.

Back