• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CPI disrespects the Deacs

what's the most repug thing you ever did while wearing the deacon suit?
Usually kept it pretty classy and I never found the Deacon head got anyone's juices flowing. I hope some of the other folks had more interesting experiences.

I did keep the suit in our fraternity lounge quite a bit, and credit to everyone else for being respectful of that, but I'd break it out to play some beer pong or for a late night dance party.

Usually kept it pretty classy and I never found the Deacon head got anyone's juices flowing. I hope some of the other folks had more interesting experiences.

I did keep the suit in our fraternity lounge quite a bit, and credit to everyone else for being respectful of that, but I'd break it out to play some beer pong or for a late night dance party.
couple of guys in our fraternity (late 90s) were the deacon, and the casual Friday iteration of the deacon was definitely broken out during a pledge meeting once.

I knocked the head off the tar heel mascot at a basketball game once in 1992-ish. Proud but not proud. Did anyone ever do the same to you?

I knocked the head off the tar heel mascot at a basketball game once in 1992-ish. Proud but not proud. Did anyone ever do the same to you?
Fortunately never had any major issues with fans. And anything mascot v mascot was planned in advance.

Back