• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crab Kicked Off Team, Devin Suspended Two Games

They are planning on keeping Manning for at least 4 or 5 more years so don't expect anything to change anytime soon except a contract extension.

First of all, I don't condone the use of weed. However, I find it hard or next to impossible to believe our athletes are using any more than athletes at other schools. It sure seems like our athletes are "caught" more than athletes at other schools. Why is that? Just another way Hatch and/or Wellman stacks the deck against athletic success.

Athletes everywhere smoke a shit ton. School athletic departments can drug test if they want (this is normally if there is a reported incident and not random) and the NCAA can drug test whenever they want.

....................I've been a Wake Forest fan for more than 30 years and am getting more and more disgusted with the so called culture of this program. Among other things I've also wondered why good white players choose not to come to W.F, and when some average ones do come, they quickly transfer away. There's more to this program than meets the eye.

I appreciate that DM decided to make this decision but I don't believe-in the long run-that he's the guy for this job.

Hahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Racist

....................I've been a Wake Forest fan for more than 30 years and am getting more and more disgusted with the so called culture of this program. Among other things I've also wondered why good white players choose not to come to W.F, and when some average ones do come, they quickly transfer away. There's more to this program than meets the eye.

I appreciate that DM decided to make this decision but I don't believe-in the long run-that he's the guy for this job.

If you're a real person, and I hope you're not, go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.

Dutch, you have spoken the phrase "the black athlete" more than once out loud, y/y?

1) Is this real 2) what the fuck do you even mean? 3) WHAT THE FUCK

Dutch, you have spoken the phrase "the black athlete" more than once out loud, y/y?

giphy.gif

Athletes everywhere smoke a shit ton. School athletic departments can drug test if they want (this is normally if there is a reported incident and not random) and the NCAA can drug test whenever they want.

Not to get all Bill Maher, but it is ridiculous that guys can drink till they drop every night but can't inhale one toke of mj.

Not to get all Bill Maher, but it is ridiculous that guys can drink till they drop every night but can't inhale one toke of mj.

Are we harder on this than most? Granted, I follow Wake more closely than any other program, but it seems like we have an abnormal amount of discipline related to this.

And I don't think our guys are smoking any more than anyone else. Likely the opposite

From your pic, it appears to you that were set up like a rolling pin, knocked down, and it's wearing thin.

Well my father was a gambler down in Georgia. It really sucked cause he wound up on the wrong end of a gun. My life was a hard one and I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus rollin' down highway forty-one

Are we harder on this than most? Granted, I follow Wake more closely than any other program, but it seems like we have an abnormal amount of discipline related to this.

And I don't think our guys are smoking any more than anyone else. Likely the opposite

From my experience what probably happened was that the smoke sesh somehow got around to security or the ad. At that point they either drug tested the whole team and DT and Crab were the ones who came back positive or they were directly reported. If you come back positive on a school administered drug test then you're going to get dispelled about this amount (for Devin) and for Crab since this is his third time it seems fitting.

No Michigan fan will ever forget how Mitch McGary failed a drug test for weed while he was injured his sophomore year. If he would have been caught by the Ann Arbor police, he would have gotten a $50 fine. Since he was caught by the NCAA, he was suspended for his entire junior year. So he said F it and went pro. The NCAA is a joke. (Michigan hasn't had a good big man since, which just adds acid to injury)

Last edited:
No Michigan fan will ever forget how Mitch McGary failed a drug test for weed while he was injured his junior year. If he would have been caught by the Ann Arbor police, he would have gotten a $50 fine. Since he was caught by the NCAA, he was suspended for his entire senior year. So he said F it and went pro. The NCAA is a joke.

1) yes the NCAA is a joke but 2) are we sure that this was a NCAA test?

He doesn't like NASCAR, so on behalf of rednecks everywhere, we don't claim him.

Yes, real person who finds NASCAR to be a crashing bore. Hardly a redneck (a pejorative term) to be sure. I will stick by my statement on this topic. I often wonder why good white b-ball players are hardly ever recruited at Wake and why so many who do-often leave after their sophomore year. Don't like my post-don't really care or not.

Calling people racist is somewhat of a sport as well.

Back