• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawling with Bandwagon FSU fans

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Maybe more so than State fans. I guess natty title hopes brings them out from under their rocks.

Since their 3rd straight loss to us a few years ago they have gone 29-3. Bandwagon has been growing proportionately.

That wasn't their third straight loss. That was just the 2011 game.

Maybe more so than State fans. I guess natty title hopes brings them out from under their rocks.

I saw a commercial for tickets to the game during the FSU/Miami game. Guess the AD knows they aren't gonna get a lot of Wake fans to show up so might as well target the FSU fans.

So much bandwagon.

There were massive amounts of FSU fans at the game today - many more than in the last several FSU-Wake contests.

Well that' something we certainly do not have to worry about...bandwagon fans. Who want to jump on a bandwagon that is headed over a cliff?

Prime example of what happens when you have to show a "legendary" coach the door to bring in new blood. Worked for FSU, you'd think it could work for us just to get to a low end bowl game most years.

So much bandwagon.

There were massive amounts of FSU fans at the game today - many more than in the last several FSU-Wake contests.

Yeah, I've never seen FSU have near that many fans at Groves. The Tallahassee Walmarts must be having a really good fall.

Great opportunity to seethe leading Heisman contender for cheap. Too bad our offense didn't give him a chance to shine, possibly hurting his Heisman campaign.

I bet the number of UNC basketball fans in the stadium was close to the same number of FSU football fans in the stadium. Coincidence? I think not.

I bet the number of UNC basketball fans in the stadium was close to the same number of FSU football fans in the stadium. Coincidence? I think not.

Probably. I remember a guy telling me years ago that he was a Florida State football fan and a Carolina basketball fan.

I saw several sets of Carolina cornhole boards being manned by FSU clad participants.

There probably would've been more Duke basketball/FSU football fans today if Duke wasn't gunning for its 7th win across the state.

I saw several sets of Carolina cornhole boards being manned by FSU clad participants.

There probably would've been more Duke basketball/FSU football fans today if Duke wasn't gunning for its 7th win across the state.

I guess attaching yourself to only winning programs leads to a happier fan life, but I don't have much respect for it.

Please, a few of those FSU football "fans" like Duke in b-ball, not UNC.

Lol at Wake fans acting like rooting for a shit program is some badge of honor. Fuck us silly.

Lol at Wake fans acting like rooting for a shit program is some badge of honor. Fuck us silly.

I'm just saying that I don't understand it. I mean that sincerely. I guess intellectually I comprehend that someone would have such an infantile low self-esteem that they can't handle any adversity that comes from the actions of a group of athletes that they are attached to, but beyond that, I don't understand it.

It might - MIGHT - be more fun to pull for a team that does well every once in a while.

Back