• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawling with Bandwagon FSU fans

It might - MIGHT - be more fun to pull for a team that does well every once in a while.

But that's not what we are talking about right? We are talking about hoping from team to team to always be rooting for someone doing well.

But that's not what we are talking about right? We are talking about hoping from team to team to always be rooting for someone doing well.

Right. We're talking about the ones that were for instance Cowboy fans in the 90's, then in the 2000's discovered their love for the New England Patriots.

this is a dumb thread. FSU is really good this year and their fans want to see them play. thanks for buying our tickets

Funny thing is the FSU fans weren't unbearable. I wouldn't have blamed them if they had rubbed it in after our past success but they were okay. Even the local Walmart FSU fans were fairly low key.

Reactions: BDL
Not sure why any FSU fan would like another school in other sports especially with how competitive the Noles are in the 3 majors. I got season tix to football but I root for baseball about as much and drive to several hoops games a year.

Because they are casual sports fans who just want to be entertained and have fun?

Maybe they aren't FSU fans, they are FSU phans.

Not sure why any FSU fan would like another school in other sports especially with how competitive the Noles are in the 3 majors. I got season tix to football but I root for baseball about as much and drive to several hoops games a year.

Your a true fan stoneville and FSU has many I know, but you know the type I'm talking about. The ones that somehow are fans of the Patriots, Heat, Red Sox, Alabama football, Duke Basketball, Tiger Woods, and Rafael Nadal. But in the 90's they were fans of the Cowboys, Yankees, Bulls, The U in football, still Duke basketball, and Pete Sampras.

Because they are casual sports fans who just want to be entertained and have fun?

Maybe they aren't FSU fans, they are FSU phans.

Are there bandwagon fans in other countries? Like is there a group of Ukranians getting psyched about the US in the Olympics and Brazil in the World Cup?

I know. I had a friend who liked FSU in football and UF in hoops during the UF back to back seasons. So annoying!

Well that' something we certainly do not have to worry about...bandwagon fans. Who want to jump on a bandwagon that is headed over a cliff?

Oh I can think of someone....

6638480145_4906441103_z.jpg

7078236463_1b85d0c383_z.jpg

8416100089_eebc8ef7bb_z.jpg

7078425675_62737a7631_z.jpg

images

2826a892-8ea7-4805-afb7-51aa6eb0f69e.jpg

50a3e30d-bf3c-4ec7-8a1d-25fd7f417126.jpg

i've never had a problem with fsu fans and it's not like i like people in general

Are there bandwagon fans in other countries? Like is there a group of Ukranians getting psyched about the US in the Olympics and Brazil in the World Cup?

There are probably Ukrainians who change their club soccer rooting interest based on who is winning.

It's Duke basketball fan, F$U football fan.

They use to be everywhere in the 90's.

Section8 actually has a picture of himself he hangs in front of his seats? Seriously?

Back