• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Craziest fight/argument you have had with opposite sex

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Seeing the thread about things the opposite sex does that annoy you, I thought this would be an interesting thread.

I'll start.

Just after I moved to CA I was living in the Marina with a woman (those who have read the book -Golf Club) and she started the craziest fight I've ever been in with a woman.

I was doing some sessions with a well known musical group. She knew this. She also had the front desk and control room phone numbers. Before she left for work, we decided we were going to have dinner at this Chinese place.

I going to the studio to lay down some of the rhythm tracks figuring we'd get out by about 7/8 PM and I head right over to the restaurant.

We had hired John "JR" Robinson to do the drum tracks. We had budgeted 3-4 hours for his part for the basics. He was already a sessions legend (Chaka Khan, Micheal Jackson, others). So we figured he'd be a perfectionist and might take a little longer to get the tracks started.

Boy we were wrong. He came in and did the entire first song in one take. Then he asked if he could make some changes to the sheet music for the other two tracks. We let him do what he wanted.

Again he amazed us. His entire three tracks were done in under half an hour.

We got done really early. On the way home, I stopped off to buy flowers, candles and even a new table cloth. I called my girlfriend at her store to see when she was getting home.

I then went to get some wine, dessert and to the restaurant. Returning to our condo in the Marina, I set up the table, put the candles out, opened the wine and got the food ready.

She came home and started screaming at me. Funny I thought what I had done was very romantic.

Then she started crying, "You don't love me any more."

I was baffled. Everything in sight showed the opposite. I asked her why she was saying that.

She said,"you didn't call today."

I told she had all my numbers and were were doing sessions. We had musicians and studio time that were costing us thousands of dollars an hour. If she was worried about something she could have called.

She's crying and screaming more and more. I made a plate and went into the bedroom to watch a game. She came in crying and apologizing.

Now I was even more confused.

She told me she started the fight because he two best friends told her it was weird that we had been living together for several months but had never had a fight.

Being a guy this confused me even more. I asked,"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Well my friends think it shows you don't love me enough."

"You mean your friend who has been divorced twice in her twenties is giving you relationship advice?"

"I'm sorry. Can have dinner? The table is great and the flowers are beautiful."

Starting a fight because we hadn't had a fight. Now that's crazy.

it always starts with "good morning, wife."

Seems like we have a bunch or eunuchs....or people in denial about fights with significant others.

Seems like we have a bunch or eunuchs....or people in denial about fights with significant others.

No, sounds like we have a bunch of people who think you are an attention whore.

Oh man. Fwiw, I was entertained. can see some great stories coming out of this thread

This is not about me. It's about EVERYONE'S lives.

There are about 20 people on the thread Hello start about being annoyed. Is that just about him?

You need to get a life and not be so into mine.

Of course TR jumps in kind.

Keystone, aren't these guys a hoot?

442422.jpg

i lol'd.

back when i had facebook, my ex hacked my facebook and got mad at me for messages i sent before we were dating.

The more I think about it, I can see how starting the thread with a personal anecdote could be perceived as the act of an attention-whore. Believe me when I claim that was not my intention.

Apologies.

Now, let's hear some stories my friends!

My ex got mad at me because I agreed to let my friend hook me up with another girl. This was 5 months after we dated.

I have read several times about RJ being a self-absorbed douche and really never paid it any mind...But after reading this I can see where one could make that arguement...

My wife gets pissed when she has a dream about me cheating on her. As in, she will barely talk to me for half a day pissed.

My wife gets pissed when she has a dream about me cheating on her. As in, she will barely talk to me for half a day pissed.

Do you get to cheat on her with the woman you get in trouble about in the dream?

Back