• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crazy Office Drama

WhatUTalkinBout Willis

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
So, as of today I have the following going on around me:

1- A guy and his fiancee just called it off, mostly because he's having an affair with a married woman, who is a manager in the office. (not his manager). He is also giving it to a girl in customer service.

2- One guy is planning his split from his psycho wife who beats him. They have 4 kids, 3 under 5yo.

3- A lady is getting a divorce from her husband because he's verbally abusive, she has a kindergartner. She is looking for a f buddy.

4- Another lady is leaving her husband because she lost a lot of weight, and now wants to get with the guy who is leaving his abusive wife.

And this is only in one department. But if this many in one dept have drama going on, how much must be happening across the company.

Sometimes I think about 90% of people out there must be in some sort of drama that makes my life look incredibly stable and boring.

We had a 40 year old admin (pretty attractive) get preggers by a guy my age (25ish) but they're not dating, have never really dated, and don't seem to have any plans to be together despite both being involved in the baby's life. And the dude is a banker, so its not like some white trash dude running around knocking ppl up.

shit, my girl jane roe had the answer to that problem over 40 years ago.

shit, my girl jane roe had the answer to that problem over 40 years ago.

Shit, yo', fuck that doctor hook biznaz.

You gotta prove it a court of law, yo' with tha DNA evi-dance...

I want to work where you work. Hell, where I work, 90% of the chicks aren't even fuckable.

Maybe it is time to get back into the corporate world...

We had a 40 year old admin (pretty attractive) get preggers by a guy my age (25ish) but they're not dating, have never really dated, and don't seem to have any plans to be together despite both being involved in the baby's life. And the dude is a banker, so its not like some white trash dude running around knocking ppl up.

So being a banker makes him not trashy?

I blame facebook.

Facebook was invented for bored married women to make e-bootie calls to their high school boyfriends from 20 years ago. Its a fact. They just left that part out of the movie, for the same reason that Phillip Morris claims cigarettes don't cause cancer.

Facebook was invented for bored married women to make e-bootie calls to their high school boyfriends from 20 years ago. Its a fact. They just left that part out of the movie, for the same reason that Phillip Morris claims cigarettes don't cause cancer.

thats what happened to a friend

Back