• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crazy Office Drama

those real housewives shows (as well as shit like Jersey Shore and any "reality" TV show were people act ridiculous) should be rated TV MA. To me, forget sex and violence, the real danger to our youth is that the way these people act is normal/acceptable.

Facebook was invented for bored married women to make e-bootie calls to their high school boyfriends from 20 years ago. Its a fact. They just left that part out of the movie, for the same reason that Phillip Morris claims cigarettes don't cause cancer.

Agreed. My aunt is guilty. Left my uncle of 30+ yrs claiming he was mean to her all of these years and hooked up with the b/f her parent's wouldn't let her marry right out of HS.

Agreed. My aunt is guilty. Left my uncle of 30+ yrs claiming he was mean to her all of these years and hooked up with the b/f her parent's wouldn't let her marry right out of HS.

What the hell is wrong with people?

haha my aunt left her husband for some guy she met on facebook who lives in CA (She is in IN) She still has never even met the guy irl...yet threw away a 10 year marriage for him. what the hell.

haha my aunt left her husband for some guy she met on facebook who lives in CA (She is in IN) She still has never even met the guy irl...yet threw away a 10 year marriage for him. what the hell.

He must be really smooth on FB chat.

Back