• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Have you become immune to Clinton corruption because of your dislike of Trump?

I believe HRC is no more or no less "corrupt" than 9/10 of the politicians in this Country. They are all slime who do anything and say anything to get elected and stay in Office. I believe Dump is not just a lying slime ball like the rest of the politicians in this Country but an embarrassment and danger to be in the WH.

So while I will not vote for HRC (I live in Jersey so my vote means zero) I prefer her over the Dumpster.

I believe HRC is no more or no less "corrupt" than 9/10 of the politicians in this Country. They are all slime who do anything and say anything to get elected and stay in Office. I believe Dump is not just a lying slime ball like the rest of the politicians in this Country but an embarrassment and danger to be in the WH.

So while I will not vote for HRC (I live in Jersey so my vote means zero) I prefer her over the Dumpster.

ah yes, the good old everybody does it explanation, congrats, you are now well on your way to being a UNC fan, indeed, Ram's Club

Agree with your comment. Just glad to see someone from the left do more than simply recite the Clinton campaign talking points. The Clinton style of damage control will cause the email scandal will linger throughout her presidency. Monica's cum-stained blue dress would not have mattered so much if Bill had been more truthful from the start; likewise Hillary's programmed impulse to lie and cover-up will drag this out for years.

Crooked Hillary finally admits she wasn't named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Throws her own mother under the bus to try and justify the lie. There is literally nothing this woman won't lie about. It's pathological at this point.
HILLARY COMES CLEAN ABOUT SIR EDMUND
Years after alternative media pointed out the virtual impossibility, Sen. Hillary Clinton finally has admitted she was not named for the famous conqueror of Mount Everest, Sir Edmund Hillary.

The New York Times, which repeated the claim as fact in a story just one week ago, reported Sen. Clinton’s campaign issued a correction yesterday.

“It was a sweet family story her mother shared to inspire greatness in her daughter, to great results I might add,” said spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley.

For more than a decade, Sen. Clinton’s informal biography repeated the story, and it was recounted in former President Bill Clinton’s 2004 autobiography, “My Life.”

The problem with the tale, however, is one of timing. Sir Edmund and his Sherpa guide, Tenzing Norgay, became known to the world only in 1953, after becoming the first men to reach Everest’s summit. Sen. Clinton was born in 1947.

Nevertheless, Clinton recounted to the press her meeting with Sir Edmund in 1995, during an Asian tour, in which she told the mountain climber how her mother had named her.

“It had two l’s, which is how she thought she was supposed to spell Hillary,” she said. “So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it’s because of Sir Edmund Hillary.”

In 1947, Sir Edmund was an unknown beekeeper, but Clinton had explained her mother read about him in a publication while pregnant and liked the name.

The Oct. 10 Times story – about Sen. Clinton’s mother moving in to the family’s house in Washington – stated “her mother named her for the mountaineer Sir Edmund Hillary.”
http://www.wnd.com/2006/10/38409/

I will be curious to see bob jr's post count in November. He is nothing if not prolific.

If he lives up to that surname his post count will be about 84.

#rapiddelete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Father's Day tweet from Crooked Hillary's pal who encouraged her to push for military involvement in Libya.
Anne-Marie Slaughter – Verified account ‏@SlaughterAM

Happy Father's Day! Let us all commit to expect fathers to be equal caregivers & just as competent in the home as mothers are in the office.

siren.gif~c200

SECRET SERVICE OFFICER SET FOR TV INTERVIEWS; BROADCAST NETWORKS BLACKLIST
MON JUNE 20 2016 19:47:25 ET
**Exclusive**

Team Hillary is working overtime to block former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne from appearing on ANY broadcast network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Byrne is set to reveal what he observed inside the White House while protecting the First Family in the 1990s.

'What I saw sickened me,' Byrne explains. 'I want you to hear my story.'

Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill's sexploits.

The book 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER' is finally set for release next Monday. It has already became the top seller at AMAZON for the month of June.

And now Clinton's circle is preparing to hit back hard!

POLITICO plans an early morning attack on Byrne's credibility, sources claim, despite his having served in federal law enforcement for nearly thirty years.

Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign has won assurances that he will not be invited to spread 'lies' on any of the nation's broadcast networks.

'It's trash for cash,' a campaign official warned one producer.

FOXNEWS 'HANNITY' will have the first exclusive for cable news, DRUDGE has learned.

Developing...
http://drudgereport.com/flashss1.htm

Last edited:
Numbers, if you come back to the board, check out this guy exposing your beloved Snopes.

siren.gif~c200

SECRET SERVICE OFFICER SET FOR TV INTERVIEWS; BROADCAST NETWORKS BLACKLIST
MON JUNE 20 2016 19:47:25 ET
**Exclusive**

Team Hillary is working overtime to block former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne from appearing on ANY broadcast network, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Byrne is set to reveal what he observed inside the White House while protecting the First Family in the 1990s.

'What I saw sickened me,' Byrne explains. 'I want you to hear my story.'

Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill's sexploits.

The book 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER' is finally set for release next Monday. It has already became the top seller at AMAZON for the month of June.

And now Clinton's circle is preparing to hit back hard!

POLITICO plans an early morning attack on Byrne's credibility, sources claim, despite his having served in federal law enforcement for nearly thirty years.

Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign has won assurances that he will not be invited to spread 'lies' on any of the nation's broadcast networks.

'It's trash for cash,' a campaign official warned one producer.

FOXNEWS 'HANNITY' will have the first exclusive for cable news, DRUDGE has learned.

Developing...
http://drudgereport.com/flashss1.htm

The descent into inanity (no typo) continues.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-bill-clinton-secret-service-224578

And if Byrne or any uniformed officer had been posted near a room the president entered, he would have been moved at least 15 yards away, to the outer edges of the security bubble — not quite what Byrne describes in his book: “I stood guard, pistol at my hip, outside the Oval Office, the last barrier before anyone saw Bill Clinton,” according to the Post, which has been teasing excerpts of the book.

“Operationally, one who has the working knowledge of how things are done there would realize that certain of those statements do not coincide with the operational plan,” said Jan Gilhooly, AFAUSSS president and a 29-year Secret Service veteran.

The group’s statement, which POLITICO obtained in advance of its release, very carefully calls Byrne a liar.

“One must question the veracity and content of any book which implies that its author played such an integral part of so many [claimed] incidents. Any critique of management by one who has never managed personnel or programs resounds hollow. Additionally, why would an employee wait in excess of ten years after terminating his employment with the Service to make his allegations public?” it reads.

State Dept. sued over failure to recover deleted Clinton emails
A pair of watchdog groups are asking a federal judge to force the government to recover the more than 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton deleted from her private email server in December 2014.

In documents filed with the court Monday, Cause of Action, a nonpartisan oversight group, and Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog, argued Clinton and her aides violated the Federal Records Act by selecting which emails they wanted to turn over and deleting the rest.

The effort to withhold thousands of records from the State Department and the National Archives prevented government officials from fulfilling Freedom of Information Act requests during and shortly after Clinton's diplomatic tenure.

Attorneys for Cause of Action and Judicial Watch asked the government to remedy the "unlawful removal, by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, of federal records from the custody of the United States Department of State."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-dept.-sued-over-failure-to-recover-deleted-clinton-emails/article/2594409?custom_click=rss

FWIW http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/dnc-researched-clinton-speeches-travel-records-621985

"In addition to a “standard” $225,000 fee, Clinton required a “chartered roundtrip private jet” that needed to be a Gulfstream 450 or a larger aircraft. Depending on its outfitting, the Gulfstream jet, which costs upwards of $40 million, can seat 19 passengers and “sleeps up to six.” Clinton’s contract also stipulated that speech hosts had to pay for separate first class or business airfare for three of her aides.

As for lodging, Clinton required “a presidential suite” and up to “three (3) adjoining or contiguous rooms for her travel aides” and up to two extra rooms for advance staff. The host was also responsible for the Clinton travel party’s ground transportation, meals, and “phone charges/cell phones.”

Also, LOL at one of the comments "Ask her college roommates. She was one nasty roommate. Never shaved or used deodorant. Was like living with Tarzans Jane."

The only thing that is the least bit out of line is the jet, but that could be security issue.

As to the lodging, assistants' airfare/lodging and transportation, that's very standard.

You should take a look a riders you have to sign for concert events. Cher is known for demanding a hotel room just for her wigs. JayZ demands you if pick him up and deliver him in a black Maybach. I forget who it was but they demanded all the M&Ms of color be taken out the bowls of the candy.

When Diana Ross was the Golden Nugget in AC, she demanded suites for her assistants. She also demanded that she get two dozen "recently" bloomed long-stemmed roses EVERY day. She got upset one day that two of them hadn't bloomed properly and threw the vase at the little old lady who brought them to her.

I've seen riders that go 15-25 pages.

Wall Street Journal’s Mary O’Grady: After Bill Clinton “Was Named Co-Chair Of The Interim Haiti Recovery Commission” Following The 2010 Earthquake, “The State Department Began Directing Parties Interested In Competing For Haiti Contracts To The Clinton Foundation.”

Wall Street Journal’s Mary O’Grady: “The 2013 OAS Donation To The Clinton Foundation Deserves Attention Because Of The Power That Bill Clinton Has In Haiti, Where OAS Has Been Awarded IDB Contracts.

Wall Street Journal’s Mary O’Grady: “Haiti Is Unlikely To Triumph Over Its Long Struggle Against Corruption When The U.S. Government Grants A Former U.S. President Wide Power, With Little Oversight, To Dispense Hundreds Of Millions In The Midst Of Such Destitution.”

Back