• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Just so long as Hillary voters are not in denial and know they're supporting a total crook:
Clinton's State Dept. calendar missing scores of entries

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Associated Press review of the official calendar Hillary Clinton kept as secretary of state identified at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, loyalists, Clinton Foundation contributors and corporate and other outside interests that were not recorded or were listed without the names of those she met.

The missing entries raise new questions about how Clinton and her inner circle handled government records documenting her State Department tenure — in this case, why the official chronology of her four-year term does not closely mirror other more detailed records of her daily meetings.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/76479546863c473ca4682aa6f47fc319/clintons-state-dept-calendar-missing-scores-entries

giphy.gif

Just so long as Hillary voters are not in denial and know they're supporting a total crook:
Clinton's State Dept. calendar missing scores of entries

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Associated Press review of the official calendar Hillary Clinton kept as secretary of state identified at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, loyalists, Clinton Foundation contributors and corporate and other outside interests that were not recorded or were listed without the names of those she met.

The missing entries raise new questions about how Clinton and her inner circle handled government records documenting her State Department tenure — in this case, why the official chronology of her four-year term does not closely mirror other more detailed records of her daily meetings.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/76479546863c473ca4682aa6f47fc319/clintons-state-dept-calendar-missing-scores-entries

Who would dare do such a thing?

"The General Accounting Office, the investigative arm of Congress, has been pressing Vice President Dick Cheney's office to turn over information on the meetings for more than a month.

Cheney headed up the task force, which drafted Bush's plan to dramatically expand the nation's ability to produce energy. Two Democratic congressman asked the GAO to launch the investigation into Cheney's task force in April, suspecting Bush campaign supporters from the energy industry were getting extraordinary access.

While the White House claims to be cooperating, Cheney — through his attorney, David Addington — is refusing to release both the names of people who participated and the schedule of meetings.
"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121535&page=1

"The missing entries raise new questions about how Cheney and his inner circle handled government records documenting his Vice-Presidential tenure — in this case, why the official chronology of his eight-year term does not closely mirror other more detailed records of his daily meetings."

Also applicable?

A Democrat should never cite the behavior of someone as disgusting as Cheney in an attempt to justify corruption. But okay, Hillary is as bad as Cheney. Grrrreat.

A Democrat should never cite the behavior of someone as disgusting as Cheney in an attempt to justify corruption. But okay, Hillary is as bad as Cheney. Grrrreat.

i'm looking forward to donald trump notifying the media of every meeting he holds between now and the end of the race.

While true, at least Pubs learned from their mistakes and won't let another Bush sniff the White House. Bush-Cheney is a pretty low standard, and hardly worth using to excuse Hilary. You don't get to have an equally shitty President.
But ya'll keep carrying that water...

londonwatercarrier.jpg

And get used to it, because you'll be doing it for another 8 years.

And for those who want to attack the messenger, I voted Bernie in the primary and will vote Libertarian in November because I am not holding my nose and pulling a lever for the political establishment any more.

Does voting for Hillary mean you support her? I don't necessarily equate the two. Most people on these boards don't support Hillary, it has been repeated and repeated and then repeated some more. We are just choosing moldy bread over moldy bread shit sandwich.

I call BS. You didn't vote for Bernie, a better human. The nature of Hilary's defense/defenders is that of a true believer. You guys are Hilary all the way.

So if you voted for Bernie in the primary as your first choice but he didnt win you now are a Hillary supporter. No, it means that you know how the game is played and that game is now between two option, moldy bread and moldy bread shit sandwich. So you either eat your moldy bread, eat your moldy bread shit sandwich , or you press your face to some unobtainable edible food in the window and starve.

I call BS. You didn't vote for Bernie, a better human. The nature of Hilary's defense/defenders is that of a true believer. You guys are Hilary all the way.

I would think that a conservative would understand pragmatism

So if you voted for Bernie in the primary as your first choice but he didnt win you now are a Hillary supporter. No, it means that you know how the game is played and that game is now between two option, moldy bread and moldy bread shit sandwich. So you either eat your moldy bread, eat your moldy bread shit sandwich , or you press your face to some unobtainable edible food in the window and starve.

There were people that were into eating moldy bread prior to the other option being revealed as a moldy bread shit sandwich.

Back