• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m41o78GUOx1r0t5gco1_500.gif

let's talk more about friday night lights instead.

the ct should have a fancy dinner party to see if any of y'all can actually cook like you claim you can. i nominate RTQ's house.

so andy enfield's wife definitely looks like Julie Taylor's real momma

the ct should have a fancy dinner party to see if any of y'all can actually cook like you claim you can. i nominate RTQ's house.

Listen, son, you come at the King. You best not miss.

fwiw, making fresh pasta is kind of a pain in the ass when you actually make it. but you can freeze the noodles. i have a pasta maker and make all of my own, but i just make an extra 8-10 servings each time, then freeze them in single serving "nests", and then they're ready whenever i want them. and fresh pasta cooks way faster than dried, so instead of 8 minutes, it's then only like 3-4 :)

I'd make my own, but I can buy fresh made pasta for $1/serving at the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning.

Listen, son, you come at the King. You best not miss.

i just read "i am willing to shut deaconbrews' mouth by baking delicious brownies. i'll even put "special butter" in a batch for el chupe, rubbins, say hey, townie, and wakegal.

Hoops. Is your pasta maker an attachment to a kitchen aid mixer or separate?

my house is not going to be ready for a proper gathering any time soon, nor do I have a dining room in order to host a fancy dinner party.

my house is not going to be ready for a proper gathering any time soon, nor do I have a dining room in order to host a fancy dinner party.

We'll wait and it isn't as much about the ambiance as it is the food. YOU'RE DOING THIS NO EXCUSES I'LL EVEN BRING MY OLDER DOCTOR FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back