• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
7x1_Charlie_barf_blood.gif

That was fucking insane....I left to go read another thread with 65 posts left and came pack and it was on page 51

Dennis: Guys, I don’t know if I’m feeling this flyer idea.
Charlie: Really?
Mac: It’s perfect, dude. How else are three guys in their 20s supposed to make friends? There’s no system in place. A flyer does all the work.
Dennis: All right, read back what we got so far, ‘cause I don’t…
Mac: “What up! We’re 3 cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang out in our party mansion.”
Charlie: Sounds a little gay, right?
Dennis: Yeah. It does sound gay.
Charlie: You know what, write: “Nothing sexual.”
Mac: Good. Okay, “We’re 3 cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang out in out party mansion. Nothing Sexual.”
Charlie: And add “Fighters welcome”, ‘cause you know we want tough dudes and some big dudes.
Dennis: I don’t want a bunch of tough guys wanting to fight me.
Mac: No, it would be good to have extra protection.
Charlie: Yeah, extra protection and…
Dennis: Well, put “Fitness encouraged.”
Charlie: Beautiful.
Mac: That sounds confusing. I’ll put “Dudes in good shape.”
Charlie: Oh, there you go. That solves it.
Dennis: I like it. Okay, but we also need a guy who’s funny and fat. We need a funny fat guy ‘cause every crew has one.
Charlie: Well, no, I’m the funny fat guy, so don’t worry about that.
Mac: You’re not fat, dude.
Dennis: You’re also not funny.
Dennis: I want somebody who does observational humor…
Charlie: That would be good. Observational humor is cool.
Mac: I’m just gonna put “Nothing sexual” again just to reiterate.
Dennis: Underline it.
Charlie: Please. Be very clear with that.

Yeah what kind of wizardry was that? I swear it happened in 35 seconds.

roommate just called (she's moving in today) and can't get her bed up the stairs. we may have a problem here. I may have to see how many big strong men I can conjure up to help here in just a sec.

DF07, is the place you're talking about what used to be Xia, on like 1st and Spruce? I loved that place back in the day.

roommate just called (she's moving in today) and can't get her bed up the stairs. we may have a problem here. I may have to see how many big strong men I can conjure up to help here in just a sec.

what is her current method of transportation?

Yeah what kind of wizardry was that? I swear it happened in 35 seconds.

And then no posts for 10 minutes

:wiggle:

what is her current method of transportation?

car? lol she's just trying to push the bed up the stairs though. my stairway is curved so it's definitely a b!+^# to deal with... I managed to get my same-sized bed up there though!

DF07, is the place you're talking about what used to be Xia, on like 1st and Spruce? I loved that place back in the day.

I just realized that if that place still exists, we are really missing out on re-hitting our favorites.

In all my years of moving experience I only ever failed to get one box spring up a set of stairs. It was an old house at UVa with a tiny twisting staircase.

car? lol she's just trying to push the bed up the stairs though. my stairway is curved so it's definitely a b!+^# to deal with... I managed to get my same-sized bed up there though!

like it won't fit? or she just can't manage it by herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back