• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo 'Lo, I'm drafting a trust for a woman that lives in Greece. Dual citizen. These cats have the Greekest of Greek names.

Yo 'Lo, I'm drafting a trust for a woman that lives in Greece. Dual citizen. These cats have the Greekest of Greek names.

Hope Greece deals with trusts better than the UK and Germany - so many hoops to jump through to not get ridiculously penalized from a tax perspective, so most of the time we've decided it just wasn't worth it.

dash - there's always this option

969imf.jpg

Hope Greece deals with trusts better than the UK and Germany - so many hoops to jump through to not get ridiculously penalized from a tax perspective, so most of the time we've decided it just wasn't worth it.

She has dual citizenship and the beneficiaries are US domiciliaries and citizens.

Chinamen food fell through. Wife had too much shit to do at work. So glad I'm not married to teacher much longer. Waiting for her to get home and pickup Brixx on the way.

Chinamen food fell through. Wife had too much shit to do at work. So glad I'm not married to teacher much longer. Waiting for her to get home and pickup Brixx on the way.

Whoa whoa whoa. I definitely read this as "married to her much longer" and was very saddened and confused.

Roomie seems soooooo normal. She's your average, everyday southern jack Rogers-wearing blonde. Would fit right in at a wfu sorority house.

omg these sloth things are amazing. kind of want one in poster form in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back