• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were going to do Christmas there this year because my sister will be stationed there, but her cutter is undergoing dry dock in Baltimore for like 6 months, so she'll be there instead. lame.

I missed out on all the bicentennial war of 1812 fun (on purpose), maybe I'll see that instead

and HTTD/AWAR, there's really no reason to take 895 unless there's an event on 95.

I need to go to a doctor soon; my sister wants us to get the whooping cough vaccine if we want to hang out with her baby. I probably still have a card somewhere for the doc I went to a few years ago for some general visit. Whenever I go to specialty docs they are like "who is your primary physician" and thankfully nobody seems too surprised when I don't have one.

do healthy people still go to the doctor for regular check ups?

I go at least once a year for a physical

You've got until 2pm, we need to get back to chatting about the failed cav friend marriage. If it's not up by then I'm making DG's the official one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back