• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a syllabus?

tumblr_lvmwsx4vEL1qcu28ao1_500.gif

RTQ - We did Kraft. There was no soy in it, but I still didn't eat it. I just don't like the idea of processed.

And so it makes a soy allergy very difficult.

do you have any issues with eating meat from animals that have been fed soy? from what i understand, even most organic chickens are fed soy because it's inexpensive. does that affect you?

do you have any issues with eating meat from animals that have been fed soy? from what i understand, even most organic chickens are fed soy because it's inexpensive. does that affect you?

We honestly don't eat that much meat, except fish. What meat I do eat, I often get from local farmers. The except to that is lamb and pork chops.

I do have a client that grows soy beans. I can't be outside for a period of time without breaking out in hives when I'm at the client's offices.

We honestly don't eat that much meat, except fish. What meat I do eat, I often get from local farmers. The except to that is lamb and pork chops.

I do have a client that grows soy beans. I can't be outside for a period of time without breaking out in hives when I'm at the client's offices.

supposedly even most local farmers use at least some soy as their feed. it's cost prohibitive to use anything else.

but wow, i had no idea that people with soy allergies couldn't even be in the general vicinity of it. that's nuts.

supposedly even most local farmers use at least some soy as their feed. it's cost prohibitive to use anything else.

but wow, i had no idea that people with soy allergies couldn't even be in the general vicinity of it. that's nuts.

Are you allergic to nuts too?

Awww... Knight sweetie, you made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back