• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
REX-RYAN-RUBS-STOMACH.gif

THERE'S AN INTRUDER ON CAMPUS LOCK THE DOORS HIDE THE SORORITY GIRLS BATTER DOWN THE PRESIDENT HATCHES

It's Rex Ryan rubbing his belly at the thought of your feet.

Ahh :werd:, makes cents.

Also, gotta thank the CT (RTQ) for tipping me off on that HT jerk turkey, that stuff is good.

Also, RTQ, I should be able to help Saturday morning fwiw. So you can include me in teh count.

Also, RTQ, I should be able to help Saturday morning fwiw. So you can include me in teh count.

awesome, thank you! I'll be sure to set the pillows, blankets and duffels aside for you to carry with your one remaining arm.

awesome, thank you! I'll be sure to set the pillows, blankets and duffels aside for you to carry with your one remaining arm.

Haha, ouchhh.

Last year puttersdeac moved out about 3 weeks after mah surgery, that was the only time I've been truly helpless. It's defs not easy trying to help someone move w/ one arm.

all my sec friends are bragging about the SEC network on twitter. saying "we're good at sports!"

i want to be like "we're good at jobs"

I only took one class numbered 101, English 101 :noidea:

(looking back at my transcript) I took a few 101s.

HES 101 - Exercise for Health (I think this was one of the requirements?)
REL 101 - Introduction to Religion
CSC 101 - Overview of Computer Science

still loling at "batter down the president hatches"

Never took a 101 at Wake,

HES 100 (transferred in with exercise 101 credit)
HST 102: Europe & World in Modern Era
Art 103: History of Western Art
REL 104: Intro to Asian Religions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back