• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That awkward moment when your Deacon Club representative leaves you a message asking why you only ordered a parking pass and not season tickets and making sure it wasn't a mistake...

Please tell me you called back to let them know why.

That awkward moment when your Deacon Club representative leaves you a message asking why you only ordered a parking pass and not season tickets and making sure it wasn't a mistake...

Are you just interested in tailgating?

Wake changed the Women's Football Clinic to a Thursday night in July. I think moving it off a weekend is not the right decision. I've had guests come in from out of town for this multiple years but it's hard to do that on a Thursday night.

Wake changed the Women's Football Clinic to a Thursday night in July. I think moving it off a weekend is not the right decision. I've had guests come in from out of town for this multiple years but it's hard to do that on a Thursday night.

Just when I think they can't possibly come up with any more epic failures of an idea, they surprise me yet again.

One of my bois just sent me an email with a link to the "boom goes the dynamite" video as if it was some new find. I mean, that shit is OLD.

I try to watch it every couple of months. It stands the test of time. Still probably my favorite internet video of all time.

what happens during a woman's football clinic?

Grobe gives a talk, a fashion show from the Deacon Shop, a meal, door prizes, the women do drills with all the various coaches out on the field, and a scrimmage. I think they also do an indoor X's and O's session with game film for anyone who can't or doesn't want to do the drills.

Are you just interested in tailgating?

I'll go in for some of the games but not paying $150 for red zone tickets to see UL-Whoever, Presby, and a few halfway decent teams. This is the first time since 2005 that we won't have season tickets but I can't justify giving any money to Wellman or the Athletic Dept

this is how those things work:

-have event, everything seems okay
-one person speaks up, is very vocal about something that nobody else has a problem with. If something doesn't happen on the first attempt, keep taking a crack at it.
-event gets changed
-everybody else is like "wtf?"

so long story short, they won't know there's a problem until you inform people about it

it's a tragedy how green Sweetarts and Skittles are green apple now as opposed to lime

How does the process of selecting who gets to be quarterback in the scrimmage go?

I guess since I didn't go last year, I am out of the loop.

How did you find out when it was, etc?

DF07 shared it with his wife on facebook (from the Wake Forest Sports fb page) and that showed up on my news feed.

Mark your calendars, ladies! The 16th Annual Women's Football Clinic will be Thursday, July 18th starting at 6pm at BB&T Field! For more info, call 758-5011

How does the process of selecting who gets to be quarterback in the scrimmage go?

pillow-fight-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back