• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the process of selecting who gets to be quarterback in the scrimmage go?

we take turns and switch around on every play. most people have a spot they feel more comfortable in. I've never gotten in the QB line because I cannot throw very well.

DF07 shared it with his wife on facebook (from the Wake Forest Sports fb page) and that showed up on my news feed.

Mark your calendars, ladies! The 16th Annual Women's Football Clinic will be Thursday, July 18th starting at 6pm at BB&T Field! For more info, call 758-5011

Boo! That date is one that I am out of town on business.

pillow-fight-o.gif

well I figured that was a given, it's how everything works in groups of girls.

we take turns and switch around on every play. most people have a spot they feel more comfortable in. I've never gotten in the QB line because I cannot throw very well.

Lemme guess , tight end? Tall enough to be a lineman but can go out on a pass. Would guess wr but youre not a sprinter

I am informing people about it. The AD plants will see it. :plos:

It might be an idea to start a thread about only this on the sports board and the old sports board. It would take you a couple of minutes, but it's 100% certain the AD plants would take notice.

Not many and maybe none will see it here.

It might be an idea to start a thread about only this on the sports board and the old sports board. It would take you a couple of minutes, but it's 100% certain the AD plants would take notice.

Not many and maybe none will see it here.

Probably true.

@zanelamprey
I'm doing a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) about "Chug" at 1pm PST (4pm EST) today! Other questions welcome!

Did the mods change the value of rep bars?

Noticed nobody got them Deacons any more

Parks and Recs Animal Control Dept is awesome. Also I think 50% of why I like my choir is because it's sponsored by Parks and Rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back