• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This old broad in a wheelchair on oxygen just asked what the policy was on e-cigs. Need to go talk to this lady. Good chance Harv piitb back in the day. He AT LEAST tossed her salad.

kickball season starts tonight. so jazzed!

btw cookout, I still have your cooler in my car from the Presby tailgate. I'll bring it tonight.

I am so glad Mack canned Diaz, but not really sure about this hiring of Gerg. Then again, who else you gonna get in the middle of the season?

Several of these older ladies are totes excited about DASH'S BLOG doe.
my mom has started sharing my blog on her facebook lately. Defs got my average age of readership a little higher than expected. Their comments are always cute though on my mom's facebook. Apparently I'm really spunky and look a lot like my mom did in the early '80s.

I am so glad Mack canned Diaz, but not really sure about this hiring of Gerg. Then again, who else you gonna get in the middle of the season?

You mean you have to HIRE someone? I thought you just fired people and everything takes care of itself.

my mom has started sharing my blog on her facebook lately. Defs got my average age of readership a little higher than expected. Their comments are always cute though on my mom's facebook. Apparently I'm really spunky and look a lot like my mom did in the early '80s.

I loved those vids your mom did back then. Vanessa Clearwater was a strange name choice though.

Didn't know they allowed you to post on mobile devices in court, DF.

woooo POP AN ENERGY PILL I'M sweating.

Woke up early, mad early, got work going then hit the gym for an hour of pumping dat iron. 1 more stop for the day and I'm having some lunch to celebrate. Feeling like I should go see the World's End or something. Any recs for funny movies?

Also, I'm having a hard time meeting people that graduated from a 4 year college. I have my beach bum buddies, but I want to meet some more people that have their shit together. Any suggestions for clubs or activities that might be national and have these kind of people? I NEED HELP CT.

my boss is out this week. i have a massive deadline by the end of the day today, so after today is over, i have a relatively chill rest of the week (next real big due date isn't for a month). i worked all weekend and feel super burned out.

so tell me, CT, what could my ailment be this week so that i can call in sick?

By the way, my mom is the one who taught me the secret of the "procedure" excuse.

By the way, my mom is the one who taught me the secret of the "procedure" excuse.

but a real procedure would have a recovery period. if i call in sick, it's going to be on thursday because i want to go shopping with a friend and she's free then. if i show up to work on friday after having a "procedure" on thursday, that's obviously fake.

I would ask say hey specifically for help, but he would interpret my request as some sort of euphemism and next thing I know I'd find myself in the basement of a S&M shop

my boss is out this week. i have a massive deadline by the end of the day today, so after today is over, i have a relatively chill rest of the week (next real big due date isn't for a month). i worked all weekend and feel super burned out.

so tell me, CT, what could my ailment be this week so that i can call in sick?

Dental filling. You react to the local anesthia and will be numb the rest of the day.

I have found that if they are male, to tell them you have a procedure or medical appointment, that will be it. My dad taught me that trick a few months ago. A client wanted to meet and I felt really guilty saying "I can't meet because I have my bi-monthly hair appointment that I don't cancel". He said to use "I have an appointment that I can't change". The client immediately assumed medical. The next day, they called to make sure that I was ok and that everything went well.

Last edited:
but a real procedure would have a recovery period. if i call in sick, it's going to be on thursday because i want to go shopping with a friend and she's free then. if i show up to work on friday after having a "procedure" on thursday, that's obviously fake.

First, again, it's a dude. He's not going to care and he's not going to being trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

Second, you should take Thursday and Friday. BOOM. Done. Nice doing business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back