• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL HAVEN'T HEARD THAT SONG BY ALAN THICKE'S KID. SUCK IT.

401f3c07988211e0905a12313b10052d_small

loved some Lisa Frank crap back in the day. I spent so much money (relatively) on stickers and crap. My Sanrio collection was huge too. Less of the Hello Kitty and more of the other characters. I liked the dog, Pochacco.

had to look that one up... forgot about some of these! Sorry to forget you Keroppi!

sanrio_characters_by_panda0_0-d3cou3b.jpg

I know about Lisa Frank and had an item or two but I think that stuff was more expensive than store brand so I didn't really get it. I was SOOO lower middle class.

I know what Hello Kitty is but just Hello Kitty, no friends or whatever those are. I don't think Hello Kitty was really that popular in my elementary school in OK.

Okay I'm glad you're aware of Hello Kitty. That would be harder to miss than Blurred Lines. My folks wouldn't have bought the Sanrio stuff for me, I was buying that stuff with my own money in middle school. It was all the rage in my group; I sometimes forget that we didn't all have the same trends.

I have a confession to make - I cannot wait for the day that society looks upon feaux hawks the way we currently look upon acid washed jeans. I mean, seriously. WTF.

loved some Lisa Frank crap back in the day. I spent so much money (relatively) on stickers and crap. My Sanrio collection was huge too. Less of the Hello Kitty and more of the other characters. I liked the dog, Pochacco.

had to look that one up... forgot about some of these! Sorry to forget you Keroppi!

sanrio_characters_by_panda0_0-d3cou3b.jpg

Was this your favorite?

mes6Ah5.gif

I know what Hello Kitty is but just Hello Kitty, no friends or whatever those are. I don't think Hello Kitty was really that popular in my elementary school in OK.

yeah, i only knew about hello kitty as well.

though i don't remember having much hello kitty stuff. i definitely had some, but i can't remember now what was all the rage when i was in elementary school, but it wasn't hello kitty. my little pony, maybe? or barbie stuff, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back