• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. But they carried on the tradition after Sex Cannon too.

tebow-jorts.jpg

hahaha that is an amazing photoshop. but UF fans are well aware of the stereotype. here's jeff driskel last year:

jeff-driskel-scooter-jorts-florida.png

I think I missed those times. Seems like people were mostly talking about butthole scissoring when I checked in.

that was two people trying to goad the ladies into talking about it, which was not a success

Why not just go to the place that pays better in the first place, rather than going back to your former employer?

Why not just go to the place that pays better in the first place, rather than going back to your former employer?

They've filled all their positions.

And it was a temporary position at first that they offered to keep me on, but then reneged like 2 weeks later....it's a weird story.

But it's better than my current job and has a huge signing-on bonus, so I'm excited.

Headed out the door, send the good thoughts my way!

It was a long weekend, so I assume some of you took advantage by experimenting with whether 2 bholes could touch. What did you discover?

Since I'm single now, and my family doesn't celebrate Christmas (my ex's did and I felt pressured into reciprocal gift giving) I should save enough money to take a trip for the holidays instead. Can't decide if I should.

Since I'm single now, and my family doesn't celebrate Christmas (my ex's did and I felt pressured into reciprocal gift giving) I should save enough money to take a trip for the holidays instead. Can't decide if I should.

Wouldn't you still give Hanukkah presents?

Christmas. I don't think FWB exchange presents, no?

I'm not Jewish or I don't get the joke.

It wasn't really a joke.. more of a leading question. Typically, people don't celebrate Christmas if they're Jewish.

Just curious why you guys don't celebrate.

Christmas is too materialistic for us. We buy the kids gifts though, and they believe in Santa.

Let me further blow your mind: I don't celebrate my birthday in any meaningful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back