• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a confession to make - I cannot wait for the day that society looks upon feaux hawks the way we currently look upon acid washed jeans. I mean, seriously. WTF.

dont they already?

loved some Lisa Frank crap back in the day. I spent so much money (relatively) on stickers and crap. My Sanrio collection was huge too. Less of the Hello Kitty and more of the other characters. I liked the dog, Pochacco.

had to look that one up... forgot about some of these! Sorry to forget you Keroppi!

sanrio_characters_by_panda0_0-d3cou3b.jpg

i loved sanrio too!! i had a sanrio bookbag every year from kindergarten-sixth grade (they had a "cool" one that i used in 6th grade before i switched over to the must-have monogrammed LL Bean bag)

Last edited:
Yo yo yo, ninjettes. At one time, me and J tried to get a deal goin with Lisa Frank. You know, hit da kids when they young.

We thought all da colorz in the DARKCANIVAL would be dope with Lisa Frank, but she was like not enuf rainbows and shit.

BREWS why you hatin on the CT so much lately? It serves its own purpose, much like Bro Thread.

BREWS why you hatin on the CT so much lately? It serves its own purpose, much like Bro Thread.

Bro the CT hit an all time low about a week ago. You would log on and the only convo going was about soup or kale or child care or something even more boring.

It had to be destroyed so that it could be rebuilt.

Bro the CT hit an all time low about a week ago. You would log on and the only convo going was about soup or kale or child care or something even more boring.

It had to be destroyed so that it could be rebuilt.

I think I missed those times. Seems like people were mostly talking about butthole scissoring when I checked in.

From the previous CT:

DeaconSlim2.0 said:
Have an interview tomorrow afternoon with my former employer.

Apparently they are EXTREMELY desperate for employees as other companies have been vulturing tons of employees by offering higher wages.

I hate interviewing. I get nervous and antsy...but this place has hired me twice so apparently I am capable of impressing them lol.

ITK said:
Is this the place that keeps calling you?

Yes!...The shitty thing is this was the first interview appointment they had, and the training starts next monday...so I'll be giving like 4 days notice at my current job.

From the previous CT:

Yes!...The shitty thing is this was the first interview appointment they had, and the training starts next monday...so I'll be giving like 4 days notice at my current job.

Why do you keep leaving and going back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back