• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are evolutionists going to explain that the broncos jets and patriots will never ever ever ever ever win another super bowl?

How many years do we need for those three teams to have a sb drought until we admit that there must be a higher power? It should all be statistics, im guessing 50

Jon gruden just said someone was the best with a capital B. does anyone in america like jon gruden? Why is he on television. Hes naturalky snarkier than rtq coming off a weeklong boards break

Hey palma, can you answer the tags? Do you love:
Bologna?
Canaries?
Dash?
Dry raisins?
Lisa Frank?
Taupe?
The bros?
Toe cream?
Zima?

WWE just got weird. Paul Heyman just gave Ryback a kiss and kept staring at him like he was in love.

Trey Wingo was my really hot next door neighbor's (and wakephan09's brief ex) uncle. Met him once.

Am I allowed to answer or are you asking everyone else?

Yuppps i was asking you but sorta in the third person

While im asking you, can you tell me 4 people more bro than mike tomlin? I mean vic mackey maybe. Jack bauer is pretty bro too, and the most interesting man in the world, maybe, but hes fictional. Anyone else? Im drawing a blank

I think BobStackFan is my favorite poster. So random and awesome.

For the person who said they went to pick apples, how'd you do it? Do they give you a ladder, is there some sort of special tool you use to get the ones up high?

They give you this long picker (basically a super tall broom handle with a cage at the top) to pick the high ones. But there were lots that were reachable without it too.

Ryback may be the most overrated jobber in the history of the WWE. That's cheese's BOY.

BUVKVkrCMAEatCQ.jpg

Yuppps i was asking you but sorta in the third person

While im asking you, can you tell me 4 people more bro than mike tomlin? I mean vic mackey maybe. Jack bauer is pretty bro too, and the most interesting man in the world, maybe, but hes fictional. Anyone else? Im drawing a blank

Market research.

Is Mike Rowe bro? The things he does are but he also is pretty corny.

Ladydeac bums me out, i definitely remember her from our time at wake but she doesnt remember me

#rtqd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back