• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
no he doesnt

i

DOOOONNNNNKKKKKK

That's completely different from where we go. It is on the side f the mountain so it's in levels. When you are on the walking path, the trees to one side are the tree tops of the trees one level down so no tools are ever needed.

You would need even longer tools for the other side of the tree.

We did our fair share of winstalking, the fact that one dude was named robert holden aycock was known by like day 3 all over campus, and thr facebook didnt have middle names

it's holding. and he's a good guy.

Been putting off buying homecoming football tix. 10-year reunion, so planning to come down and go to the Friday night thing and then tailgate. Haven't been to a game at Groves since the 5-year reunion, but don't really want to pay money to see the abomination that will be the game.

it's not like his dad didn't have a chance to weigh in on this, and yet....he still goes along with this.

Same thing with fraternity hazing.

"If I had to go through with this, so do you."

so I have a potentially (probably) dumb question: I guy I knew from HS just came out as trans on Facebook. looks like he is going to go through with surgery and all. but, he's married to a woman and he also announced they're expecting. since he (now she) lives in FL where gay marriage is already illegal, does this void their marriage since it'll soon legally be 2 women?

so I have a potentially (probably) dumb question: I guy I knew from HS just came out as trans on Facebook. looks like he is going to go through with surgery and all. but, he's married to a woman and he also announced they're expecting. since he (now she) lives in FL where gay marriage is already illegal, does this void their marriage since it'll soon legally be 2 women?

I don't think it's a dumb question. I think it's a complex question the currently laws aren't equipped to adequately answer.

After yesterday, I don't know that I will ever go inside of another Wal Mart again.

One problem is that it's in a part of Jacksonville known mostly for strip clubs, auto dealers, guns shops, and cheap motels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back