• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have sneakers and jeans every day, but Friday is T-shirt day!

They were worried we might abuse the policy for a while. I'm the youngest one in here at 31. We're not idiots, we can handle this. We've had a relaxed dress code pretty much anywhere else I've ever worked.

Jeans and an untucked polo, here. Fuck it all.

Jeans and untucked button down because I'm a GD boss. Still rock the Hahn's though. Of course they're just a placeholder until I get my BOOTS this weekend.

Also don't think I didn't catch you noticing me in our morning meeting, nerdy (but possibly cute in a RLC way) graphic design intern.

If women hold in gas all day until they get to the bathroom, are crowded women's bathrooms just a cacophony of farting?

My wife says that women's bathrooms are far worse than men's. Something about none of them actually sit on the seat, so they just spray all over the place.

Plus, I think it all comes out of the same place...

My wife says that women's bathrooms are far worse than men's. Something about none of them actually sit on the seat, so they just spray all over the place.

Plus, I think it all comes out of the same place...

I don't understand why/how you wouldn't sit on the seat. Can we get an MSPaint, lbe?

Yo Wakephan where' a good place to get cheap(er) boots around here. E^2 told me a place last night, but now I can't remember. I think it was up somewhere around like 50th Street.

No clue about boots, but I get my hair cut (twice a year) at BIRDS. I would definitely recommend. It is a chain, but a good one.

Free beer, and they'll wash your hair for free if you cycle there.

Going to have to start wearing actual work clothes to work in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back