• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb/naive Excel question (ATTN: HOPS)

So let's say I have

A B C
1 3 5
1 2 3

S 2 5 8

So I want to take the row of data, S, which is a bunch of autosums, and copy it elsewhere to use in another formula. However, it copies the formula instead of the raw number result. Is there a way to convert the formulas to just normal numbers, or paste it as normal numbers?

Thanks in advance.

Dumb/naive Excel question (ATTN: HOPS)

So let's say I have

A B C
1 3 5
1 2 3

S 2 5 8

So I want to take the row of data, S, which is a bunch of autosums, and copy it elsewhere to use in another formula. However, it copies the formula instead of the raw number result. Is there a way to convert the formulas to just normal numbers, or paste it as normal numbers?

Thanks in advance.

Paste special.

Come on Townie, that's Excel 101. How are you going to impress your super chill boss if you're bumbling around like a noob?

I asked my fiancé hops and she said paste special values. I don't know much excel but thought I would pass that along. Let me know if you have anymore questions for her. she wont be posting but I can relay the message. hope that helps, good luck!

Paste special.

Come on Townie, that's Excel 101. How are you going to impress your super chill boss if you're bumbling around like a noob?

Haha I'm running all these advanced sql queries in Access and couldn't figure out the paste special thing. That's just how it goes sometimes.

It's amazing how some parodies get immediately run into the ground.

my gf is interviewing Alyson Hannigan right now for work

Those sheep fucking sons of whores nailed it for me.

Most Similar Cities
1 Raleigh NC 53.5
2 Greensboro NC 53.1
3 Winston-Salem NC 52.9
4 Durham NC 52.4
5 Fayetteville NC 52.4

Folks are from Granville and Harnett Counties, so I assume Raleigh-Durham is the closest metro of reference for them. Grew up close to Fayetteville.

i didn't really say any of those phrases besides "lightning bug" within the first 5 questions so i gave up

It makes sense though, Brews, most of MB just communicates in the language of woo girls.

Most Similar Cities
1 Columbus GA 50.9
2 Louisville KY 50.9
3 Richmond VA 50.6
4 Raleigh NC 50.1
5 Winston-Salem NC 50.0

Interesting. Grew up in Richmond, spent 4 years in W-S, and have lived in DC for the past 10 years. The GA and KY similarities are interesting...but the rest isn't so far off I guess.

i cannot wait to steal blimps n' blow up helicopters n' mow down people in a garbage truck y'all

Most Similar Cities
1 Mobile AL 54.2
2 Richmond VA 53.2
3 Montgomery AL 52.5
4 Greensboro NC 52.1
5 Chesapeake VA 51.9

I grew up in Pensacola, so close enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back