• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 137: That's the Buzz we know and despise

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo palma, when [Redacted] is fired, I say we go across the street and grab some brews at BJ's to celebrate.

what do you say?

It's probably just a cold BSF. Never admit defeat BSF. Never show weakness.

Circle circle dot dot
Never getting a fluuuu shot

#teamstronglikebull4life

Maybe you're right. But last night it felt like it was a hundred degrees. I turned off all the heat and was still burning up. And my bones are all sore and I have no energy. I don't know. This is uncharted territory for me. I think they finally got me Brasky. I'm so scared. Maybe cookout was right all along? I don't even want to think about it.

Maybe you're right. But last night it felt like it was a hundred degrees. I turned off all the heat and was still burning up. And my bones are all sore and I have no energy. I don't know. This is uncharted territory for me. I think they finally got me Brasky. I'm so scared. Maybe cookout was right all along? I don't even want to think about it.

Sounds like the flu, sorry BSF. Should have taken 20 minutes to save yourself 5-7 days of hell.

I think it would be fun to have a thread of pics of everyone celebrating [Redacted]'s firing from around the country

I think it would be fun to have a thread of pics of everyone celebrating [Redacted]'s firing from around the country

I agree, hopefully it happens while I'm still down at Disney.

CT 137: Where all the magic happens starting on post 1321

And I don't even want to think about all the babehs and elderly you folks have killed by being flu carriers.

They killed themselves by being weak. #survival #darwin #science

Rubbins, if someone gave you a thousand dollars, straight cash, what would you spend it on?

I used to could post pics from my phone tappytalk to the boards but it says that is disabled now

Have you upgraded your tapatalk in awhile? That function should still work (and I've seen others do it recently).

Seems like y'all have had an ongoing feud about flu shots? And Cookoutdeac, MD is the only one on the side of flu shots?

Anyone want to synthesize the anti-shot argument for me? Other than sheer laziness?

yo palma, when [Redacted] is fired, I say we go across the street and grab some brews at BJ's to celebrate.

what do you say?

you're really thinking big on that one. I say pink taco and get all the honeys to celebrate with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back