• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 137: That's the Buzz we know and despise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Im primarily #teamstronglikebull bc Im lazy, impatient and don't like needles.

Im just bored at work and enjoy getting Kwukout, MD all riled up.

I put people who don't get flu shots right in the same jerk camp with people that don't clean the snow off of their car before driving around.

CT 137: Where all the magic happens starting on post 1321

Townie's got a lotta salt stored up.

think working from home would get easier if you did it a lot? I am so, so distracted and can just do the bare minimum. I just want to go sit and watch TV and eat. the cats are crazy when I'm here, and after the big limb fell, every time I hear ice falling from the trees I get concerned something is going to crush my house.

think working from home would get easier if you did it a lot? I am so, so distracted and can just do the bare minimum. I just want to go sit and watch TV and eat. the cats are crazy when I'm here, and after the big limb fell, every time I hear ice falling from the trees I get concerned something is going to crush my house.

Yeah, it's a hard adjustment I think. You have to be super self motivated. Some people just aren't ever good at that kinda thing (not saying you couldn't be).

I kinda just want to eat at Krystal burger tonight. That's a thing people get excited for in New Orleans, right?

Yeah, it's a hard adjustment I think. You have to be super self motivated. Some people just aren't ever good at that kinda thing (not saying you couldn't be).

I think setting up a workspace is key. My wife works from home and as long as she stays in the office she's good to go. If she tries to move downstairs, to the couch or whatever, productivity goes out the window. Lots of discipline is key too.

I would be absolutely terrible at working from home. On the days I would work from home (which was extremely easy to do at my old job) I got absolutely nothing done. It isn't really an option for me now, but I don't mind coming into the office so it's not a bad thing.

I think setting up a workspace is key. My wife works from home and as long as she stays in the office she's good to go. If she tries to move downstairs, to the couch or whatever, productivity goes out the window. Lots of discipline is key too.

Probably if I had a set up equivalent to the office, it would be easier too. not having a second monitor makes everything really clunky. I'm not used to typing on the work laptop keyboard since I usually have an external keyboard set up at the office. and all the paperwork I'm used to having at my fingertips is not here either. So yeah those things would be solved if I did this more often. but I would probably have to shut the cats out of my office and maybe put on real clothes to feel like a functional adult. also I am thinking of it as a snow day where I have to work instead of a work day where I don't have to be in the office. mindset would help too!

I think my sinuses are permanently damaged from the amount of chalk particles that are in the air of my abode. I've got this one roommate who's obsessed with making top 50 lists. Instead of using a computer like a normal person, he's got giant chalkboards on the walls in almost every room of the house. Not dry-erase boards, he literally stole a bakers dozen worth of actual chalkboards from the middle school around the block.

Currently he's working on top 50 albums by adult contemporary artists whose name start with a vowel and he just seemingly cannot settle on an order of Air Supply's 17 albums. Its maddening. Especially because every time after he's done making a change he takes two erasers, claps them together creating a cloud of chalk and stretches out his arms while yelling "We are all witnesses"

and i'm really just continually surprised by the amount of well educated people (we're on a wake board for christ's sake) that are anti-vaccine in this modern era. i'd say #nosat, but all of you are older than that obviously. i'd expect this anti-vaccine shit over on packpride or something.

#Merica

2nlwops.jpg

Wait, it's snowing again in NC? In March? Hahahahaha Im so glad I GTFO of there before this winter.

Snow is for the poors.

And Im still trying to figure out why other people getting the flu is my fault. Isn't it there fault for not getting their own shot?

Eh, whatever.

I'm not anti-vaccine at all...my kids will be vaccinated for sure. Just don't do the flu one. Hell I had to get a tetanus shot the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back