• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 138: The Dog Days Are Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've already been appropriately scolded, but I just had to drop probably my 5th neg rep ever on this post. Out of line, dude, out of line.

Ain't my fault millennials couldn't handle the realness. Look it up. Type in "Little Rabbit Foo Foo" on YT.

WTF You fucking millenials have fucked my song. Most sites have it listed as "Little Bunny Foo Foo". Y'all gamed the search engines. Fuck you and fuck Nickelodeon.

WTF You fucking millenials have fucked my song. Most sites have it listed as "Little Bunny Foo Foo". Y'all gamed the search engines. Fuck you and fuck Nickelodeon.

tumblr_lylj6eV7sE1qhisau.gif

I went to summer camp maybe 4 years growning up, and I fucking hated every minute of it. HATED. I thought my parents didn't love me because they were making me go.

little known fact: "Little Bunny Foo Foo" is wakephan09's favorite song. he used to sing it in his head before every high school cross country race.

little known fact: "Little Bunny Foo Foo" is wakephan09's favorite song. he used to sing it in his head before every high school cross country race.

I knew that kid was good people. I knew it in my heart.

I went to summer camp maybe 4 years growning up, and I fucking hated every minute of it. HATED. I thought my parents didn't love me because they were making me go.

You guys prepared for all the wind tonight? Polishing up your excuses?

"Less than two months before the murders, during an on-site training session, a camp counselor found her belongings ransacked, her doughnuts stolen, and inside the empty doughnut box was a disturbing hand-written note. The author vowed to murder three campers. The director of that camp session treated the note as a prank and it was discarded."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_Girl_Scout_Murders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back