• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 138: The Dog Days Are Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys prepared for all the wind tonight? Polishing up your excuses?

I'll have you know that in 2013 we were one of the best utilities in the country in terms of reliability. This ain't the same company as 3 years ago. We'll be fine.

Y'all ain't old enough to know no better. I ain't mad at ya for thinking it's "Bunny".

I'm home sick. #stronglikebull #blamelawyerboy I have decided to watch Wake game instead of True Detective finale. Wonder how long that will last.

today is the exact type of game the Bzdick always wins

just when you think he's about to put the nail in his coffin and this nightmare is over, he comes up with a random victory out of nowhere to save his ass

I'll have you know that in 2013 we were one of the best utilities in the country in terms of reliability. This ain't the same company as 3 years ago. We'll be fine.

Aw shit. That means we're losing power for sure tonight!

Did anyone read the link I provided about the murders at a Girl Scout Camp? Creepy and tragic story.

"Less than two months before the murders, during an on-site training session, a camp counselor found her belongings ransacked, her doughnuts stolen, and inside the empty doughnut box was a disturbing hand-written note. The author vowed to murder three campers. The director of that camp session treated the note as a prank and it was discarded."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_Girl_Scout_Murders

I was a Girl Scout in Oklahoma... but like 15 years later.

Y'all ain't old enough to know no better. I ain't mad at ya for thinking it's "Bunny".

Can we get a ruling from other #olds?

Guys, don't you love that nursery rhyme "Jamysyn and July Went up the Hill"?

dammit I got an IMPORTANT call from my boss right after I put my tortillas in the toaster oven and came back and they were burnt to a crisp. just taco toppings for lunch I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back